Hurricane Authur

Meadow

May 27, 2014
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No idea actually, since I'm no where near there, but in my fantasies it will, and whoever's there will be finding all sorts of wonders, and I'm poisonous, fluorescent green with envy.

OP
OP
RJ55

RJ55

Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2014
western NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll be going to Topsail Island in about 3 weeks but probaly will be picked over be then.

1shotwade

May 29, 2014
southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
white 4900/d
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know a guy in Charleston that walks the beach after major storms and get a half dozen or so gold paces every year.

Wade

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I am really surprised! I looked at the weather channels this morning and the guys were broadcasting from the outer banks. There was one girl out there walking around, BUT NOT ONE METAL DETECTOR on the beach!!!!! I can't believe it. Hay, all we got was a little rain (2") here in Md. Frank...-
hand print-2_edited-5.jpg

barrywk

May 2, 2013
lancaster sc
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 505...At Pro...T2...F5.....F70.....xterra 705...AT Gold......Pro pointer....Pro find 25......XP Deus...gti 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im going to myrtle beach area in a couple of weeks and i hope it hasnt been picked over...lol

Moresound

Jun 26, 2014
Jaffrey, New Hampshire
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hopefully by the time it hits New Hampshire Athur doesn't peter out or blow so hard that the tide shoves everything up to Vermont! :tongue3:

Last edited:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it shoved all the goodies up into Canada! Ok you guys give it back! :laughing7:

SCDigginWithAK

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Pro Pointer, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Few detectorists I know have hit tons of beaches along the coast already and nothing. I went to myrtle beach and looked and nothing but a dime. Tons have hit the coast of FL, SC, and NC already. Went out one day with 20 detectorists on the beach.

skeeter86

Oct 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love your reply.. I'm on the shore of lake erie. Plunty of beaches to hunt, just lacking the old historic find like I read about someday I might get lucky and find a ring !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread