Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I first started this hobby, I was pretty much keeping ANYTHING that seemed old at the time. It was just exciting to me to be the one that unearthed it.

But then reality set in, and im noticing I may be keeping a bit too much.
I have a lot of old Iron pieces from wagons, bottles, axe heads. compacts..etc.

Most of the stuff Is from the early 1900's-50s

I guess my question is "Does anyone want this stuff?" I know there might be some Newbs..or even seasoned people that may be interested. Im sure if i wanted to make a couple bucks...I could....just not worth it to me

So i thought I would throw this out there, to see if someone may want some of these items before they are tossed.

If interested, let me know, and I can send some pics...

SCDigginWithAK

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Pro Pointer, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'd love to see them! I'd hate to see them thrown away!

OP
OP
Diggin-N-Dumps

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd love to see them! I'd hate to see them thrown away!

Im an idiot..Probally should have uploaded some pics first..lol..i will upload in the morning. I didnt know if people really wanted this sorta thing. I would keep if I had the space.

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the offer, but I have enough pull tabs! :laughing7: :laughing7:

All joking aside, you could do it this way. Have a drawing, post a picture of the item, and then have a drawing on who wants in on it.

HenryWaltonJonesJr

Sep 2, 2013
Downtown Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, AT Pro, Compadre, SeaHunter II, AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Would be interested to see the bottles. We make beach glass jewelry and we like to out out old bottles and see what we can match up to give people an idea of where it came from.

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
no matter what, I would like to see what you have accumulated, bound to be some very interesting things.

Rodbuster209

Oct 26, 2010
Northern California
Detector(s) used
MineLab SE, Excaliber 1000, Sovereign, White's SpectrumXLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I too would be interested in seeing what you have, I am from the gold country of California also.

Jarl

Jul 28, 2012
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENT: E-Trac

FORMER:Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Garrett AT Pro & Garrett Pinpointer Pro Garrett GTAx 1000, Ace 250

HAVE USED: Teknetics & Bounty Hunters

WANT TO TRY: Tesoro and White's someday
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One man's treasure...is now junk? You know what that means...one man's junk is another man's treasure. My suggestions: Scrap it, if you can't sell it...get something back if you can. That's worth it in my opinion. I'd like to see what you are calling junk, it may be...but you might have some interesting and curious finds in there yet. Maybe find a local outsider artist that does assemblage or grotto art.

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will up the deal. I will send you something interesting and you do same. Tag, you're it...
Peace

OP
OP
Diggin-N-Dumps

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will up the deal. I will send you something interesting and you do same. Tag, you're it...
Peace

haha..Ok, that sounds good.

Also, I will bump this thread when I start uploading the pictures, its been a busy week/month

thanks

OP
OP
Diggin-N-Dumps

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One man's treasure...is now junk? You know what that means...one man's junk is another man's treasure. My suggestions: Scrap it, if you can't sell it...get something back if you can. That's worth it in my opinion. I'd like to see what you are calling junk, it may be...but you might have some interesting and curious finds in there yet. Maybe find a local outsider artist that does assemblage or grotto art.

I totally agree with you. I guess the word "Junk" might not have been the right word.

My meaning of Junk was more of..Things I have found in the past, that i really don't have much attachment too. I know there are people out there that collect tokens, bottles, etc.

And even thou it was a thrill to find these items. I'm starting to turn into more of a Hoarder than a collector.

And I know some things I have could make me a few bucks, I also know how great it is to simply have something given to you.

In a way, its more of a "Thanks" to the whole Treasurenet Community.

Again, once i start posting pics, i will let ya'll know.

I like the idea of making a box of misc Items, and having someone tell me what Box they would like, or something like that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread