OP
OP
B

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Folks; Thanks for all of your support. Yup, I'll keep fighting the Good Fight. I'm to stubborn not too.!! :laughing7: Anyways, I'm already up and about and I even went on a detecting trip with my digging partner. I believe that "Life is meant to be Lived, Not endured." Am I Living or Existing ?? "I refuse to Exist." !!! :leprechaun-hat: :thumbsup:
I'd normally say "May God Bless Each Of You; but He already Has." Think about it. PEACE:RONB :thumbsup:

foilfinder

Jul 15, 2014
Ardmore Ok.
Detector(s) used
Sovereign/WOT,Goldquest,DFX,Tesoro DeLeon,
Fisher Impulse.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad your doing well Ron, I have been in your shoes exactly..Took 3 years and could have given up but I was too young to be in a wheelchair..Fight it and you will win.
Good luck.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok Barker your not getting off that easy! What did you find? You know we all want pics!
I don't care if it's a pop top!

Seriously glad you are up and about, the mind, will, and prayers are very powerfully tools! You are an awesome person Ron !!!!!!!

Last edited:

Meadow

May 27, 2014
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey. You know I was jogged into joining this site so I could offer you well wishes when I saw your earlier posts. I still got you in my prayers.

I'd normally say "May God Bless Each Of You; but He already Has." Think about it.

I know. This is true. :)

OP
OP
B

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Folks; Thanks. It is by no strength of my own that I stand. I draw my strength from those around me, (you), and Christ. Left to my own devices I would have been dead years ago and I know it. So it is that I owe my recovery to each of you and God. Until later; PEACE:RONB :leprechaun-hat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread