Im headed to Colorado July 17

Omega Man

Jul 13, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm headed to Colorado July 17

Probably north of the Denver(we will be making Day trips from here) area to vacation for three days. I have been gold panning many times in the past but I have never found a flake!:tongue3:
I can send probably a half a day trying to find something. I have heard that they have outfits that will take you gold panning and provide you with everything you need. At this point in time I am definitely willing to pay someone to mark this off my bucket list. If anyone could recommend an individual or Company that would provide this service I would be very appreciative. Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
O

Omega Man

Jul 13, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably north of the Denver(we will be making Day trips from here) area to vacation for three days. I have been gold panning many times in the past but I have never found a flake!:tongue3:
I can send probably a half a day trying to find something. I have heard that they have outfits that will take you gold panning and provide you with everything you need. At this point in time I am definitely willing to pay someone to mark this off my bucket list. If anyone could recommend an individual or Company that would provide this service I would be very appreciative. Thanks in advance.

Any ideas?:notworthy:

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Yes, go to Prospecting for Gold Forum on TNet, contact KevininColorado. He's in Denver and knows where
to search. Also he is friendly and helpful.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread