Opinions on what you think this might be!

kyleeskastles

Jun 21, 2014
birthplace of texas
Detector(s) used
BH sharpshooter II, BH pioneer 202, garrett csi pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dunno but if it unclaimed i am sure as heck about to find out!

OP
OP
T

treasure_hunter_2004

May 8, 2014
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was thinking maybe where an old home used to stand....my dad was telling me this story of these twin brothers back in the day who had a boat load of money and they didn't trust banks so they buried it around their property and I am thinking this might be the place he was telling me about....oh how google earth can be your friend these days! Thanks for responding and HH

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I was thinking maybe where an old home used to stand....my dad was telling me this story of these twin brothers back in the day who had a boat load of money and they didn't trust banks so they buried it around their property and I am thinking this might be the place he was telling me about....oh how google earth can be your friend these days! Thanks for responding and HH

Theres a tale of a place like that near where i live,two feuding brothers(from a love interest)living in the same house,didnt like banks.I checked the area out,theres a hospital now on the grounds.:BangHead:

Mud Hut

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like an elaborate cattle corral to me.

kyleeskastles

Jun 21, 2014
birthplace of texas
Detector(s) used
BH sharpshooter II, BH pioneer 202, garrett csi pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck, hit those old trees and stumps. I almost always find something around the bigger ones, nothing big yet though

OP
OP
T

treasure_hunter_2004

May 8, 2014
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
at first that is what it looked like to me...but I am gonna go and check it out anyways...not 2 far from where I live:)

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Aint loosing anything except a little time and gas,you may kick yourself in the azz if you dont.

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what is the 4 holes above it all?

OP
OP
T

treasure_hunter_2004

May 8, 2014
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you know I really don't have any idea....I just literally found this on google earth on my ipad within the last 20 minutes....my dad just gave me the location and I happened to stumble across it....if I find something valuable all the credit will go to him! When I get a chance I am going out there to inspect!

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I believe mud hut is correct.it appears to be a cattle transfer station.Is this an area where cattle were processed?

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Whatever it is it appears to be very large... not a house foundation... but I believe very large. I tend to agree with Bigfoot1 & Mudhut.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread