Tonights Cocktail

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett gti 2500, Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You've got that right Helix! There were a lot of Auto Racers that got really upset when Old Popcorn went legit. Many of the dirt track racers including some at the 411 Motor Speedway lost their source to high octane (High Proof, LOL!!) fuel for their' race cars. Hell, I believe half of the farmers in Cocke and Sevier Counties here in East Tennessee used Popcorn's Moon to run their' tractors on.

Frank

Yeah a few years back when the man was alive I picked up some of his "Legal in Tn. only" booze. Came in Ball Mason jars and had a tag on a string with some info about Ol Popcorn. I had heard rumors that people like Hank Williams Jr. and other notable personalities who invested in the man were pushing for his liquor to be sold Nation wide. And if that was to happen the jar or bottle, container would be changed to a more main stream look. The Ball Mason marked with a # and tag would no longer be used. So as a collector of sorts I picked up a case under speculation thinking if his booze does go Nation wide possible could end up like Jack Daniels. I will say though here in IL. I was in a liquor store not to long ago and seen some brown stuff in a fancy bottle with his name on it.

Last edited:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red, time to change your taste buds.....

I tried to tell him but his "buds" are totally destroyed (so says I). Coors Light tears him up and I totally understand this now... He's just too late to adjust and his "buds" are now destroyed.

Ok Red.... Move on... I'm just ridin" your ass and teasing... I'll send the lube (NOT). I truly wish I could handle other forms of drinks but I guess I'm a total lightweight.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok Red.... Move on... I'm just ridin" your ass and teasing... I'll send the lube (NOT). I truly wish I could handle other forms of drinks but I guess I'm a total lightweight.

I know you are buddy:occasion14:Thats why I'm going to send you a nice bottle of "Devil Springs 160 proof vodka:laughing7:

index.jpeg

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Red, time to change your taste buds......Distilled in Brattleboro Vt. "Sapling", a bourbon with the taste of pure Vt. Maple syrup.....smooth and sweet...If rum is more your choice, from the Mad River Valley, in the town of Warran comes a Maple Rum.....one of the best I'vehad.....and havebeen sampling both with my bro-in-law this very day...at last a pleasent day.....Gary

:occasion14: I'll definitely have to check it out if i can find it.If not here it will have to wait until i can get to my brothers house up north.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quote Originally Posted by Red James cash View Post
NOOO0000oooooo,not coors light
Well...you can drink KEGS of Coors light..mostly water I believe.........:laughing7:::tongue3:

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Topic is Strong Drink. Well my grandmother was born in 1913 and liked to hang out at all the Ball Parks around Chicago during the late 20's and early 30's .. Al Capone, nice guy always tossed pockets full of silver dollars for all the kids at the park. She told me this in 1985...

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only 8:33 on the west coast...
east coast...you guys are done for the night!!

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only 8:33 on the west coast...
east coast...you guys are done for the night!!

What about us Mid West fellows.. ? Your more then welcome and try and get some....:occasion14:

Last edited:

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your Powers are weeking with he lack of booze ....

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Celebrating finding my second Civil War plate in two weeks with a nice crisp glass of Pinot Grigio .

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Celebrating finding my second Civil War plate in two weeks with a nice crisp glass of Pinot Grigio

what you really need is a couple of belts of Wild Turkey 101:laughing7:

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Celebrating finding my second Civil War plate in two weeks with a nice crisp glass of Pinot Grigio .

Yes I read that. Totally Awaesom !!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread