Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"( buying on the bay next few hours...] can shoot them 200 feet!!! Semi-auto!"

Viking you crack me up side the head at 200 ft. I don't know if I'd attempt to whip your ass or shake your hand... Now if I did it to you... THAT'S DIFFERENT... RIGHT? I really wouldn't be hard to whip then because I'd be laughing to hard.... I just got the visual!!!!

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"( buying on the bay next few hours...] can shoot them 200 feet!!! Semi-auto!"

Viking you crack me up side the head at 200 ft. I don't know if I'd attempt to whip your ass or shake your hand... Now if I did it to you... THAT'S DIFFERENT... RIGHT? I really wouldn't be hard to whip then because I'd be laughing to hard.... I just got the visual!!!!

I did some research on getting hit in the chest with a ghost pepper ball...cloud of pepper dust, you can't see, have trouble breathing....and just want to get away!! I would not shoot anyone with those devil balls!!

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I know... I got the easy part over... but I got lots of band aids. And if ya screw up the meal Red Viking and I will take it out on you....!

Youre going to have to come and take it first.While you guys are in the woods I'll be cooking and setting up my pillbox around the grill .This baby will be waiting for you.:laughing7:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeh and to top it off, My cuz...nicknamed great whit..was laughing!
I would have whooped him but good but he is a lot bigger the me!
Bear ain't gonna like ghost pepper balls. I have read that when someone gets hit with one it creates a 5 foot cloud of pepper...and my new paintball gun ( buying on the bay next few hours...] can shoot them 200 feet!!! Semi-auto!
Heeeeeeeyyyyyy....A Tennessee paintball competition!![/QUOTE]

That's right up my alley buddy.... bring it. And I mean THAT would be a blast!!!!! I'll give ya 10 minute head start out back and I'll hunt your ass down. After you get back here we'll rinse the pink paint off of ya, eat and play some pool after my or your wife takes care of your wounds (Pics will be taken and posted on T-net). We'll make Red grill master while we're out playing. :laughing7:

I know... I got the easy part over... but I got lots of band aids. And if ya screw up the meal Red Viking and I :occasion14: will take it out on you....!
I need a fast ATV and a big head start! And we will have to turn down the pressure on your gun..I'm a big target! Fairness ya know....:laughing7:
ATV needs a beer holder too please...:occasion14:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Youre going to have to come and take it first.While you guys are in the woods I'll be cooking and setting up my pillbox around the grill .This baby will be waiting for you.:laughing7:

I hope you've got good credit!!
I like it I do..

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I need a fast ATV and a big head start! And we will have to turn down the pressure on your gun..I'm a big target! Fairness ya know....:laughing7:
ATV needs a beer holder too please...:occasion14:

Screw you (and fairness)... it's my ATV (with beer holder) and I'm cranking up the PSI on my gun... no sense wasting time. "Big target"... all the better!!! And Red... maybe Viking and I will take care of business before we "play" in the woods... because we are gonna eat when we get back. That's a little too serious Red... don't make Viking and I get serious buddy.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screw you (and fairness)... it's my ATV (with beer holder) and I'm cranking up the PSI on my gun... no sense wasting time. "Big target"... all the better!!! And Red... maybe Viking and I will take care of business before we "play" in the woods... because we are gonna eat when we get back. That's a little too serious Red... don't make Viking and I get serious buddy.
Now wait just a minute....Red said he has a hollow leg, maybe we should eat first!
This might be tough hitchhiking across the US...with all that frozen fish & oysters.
Paintball gun slung low...:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
:laughing9:Dont worry i couldnt do that to anybody,that would be a hurting.how about this one instead?:laughing7:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Now wait just a minute....Red said he has a hollow leg, maybe we should eat first!
This might be tough hitchhiking across the US...with all that frozen fish & oysters.
Paintball gun slung low...:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

If we eat first I'll be damned if I'm going to chase you around my woods with a paint ball gun. Just hold still on the deck and I'll pop ya.
If you got to hitchhike here with all that frozen food... I suggest about Missouri dropping it.
Maybe take that low slung paint gun and buy a bus ticket.
And... don't tease Red and I with all that food and show up empty handed... Reds got some serious guns above!!!

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If we eat first I'll be damned if I'm going to chase you around my woods with a paint ball gun. Just hold still on the deck and I'll pop ya.
If you got to hitchhike here with all that frozen food... I suggest about Missouri dropping it.
Maybe take that low slung paint gun and buy a bus ticket.
And... don't tease Red and I with all that food and show up empty handed... Reds got some serious guns above!!!
I will not hitchhike. Never get a ride.
Red can stop at McDonalds on his way...he'll be fine!:laughing7::laughing7:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will not hitchhike. Never get a ride.
Red can stop at McDonalds on his way...he'll be fine!:laughing7::laughing7:
I should say....
I should not hitchhike.
You have heard of Elvis?
Girls go CRRRRAAAAZZZYYY!
well
thats me! Hellloooo ladies!
I would never get to TN.
And those truckers.....you sure gotta perty mouth..
yes I do! heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh
DSCN4311.JPG
I'm the one on the left......

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oregon Viking; said:
I'm the one on the left......

Your the one on the left??? :tongue3: Really dude. I think I'll crank the PSI's down on my paint gun now.:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: I wouldn't want to hurt ya. That was fun..... :occasion14:

Attachments

• Viking.jpg
    Viking.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey......wait a minute...
That was at least 25 years ago.
I'm fat Elvis now!:laughing7:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm fat Elvis now!

Thats ok viking,you can lose weight.I dont think elvis is in condition to lose anything:laughing7:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm fat Elvis now!:laughing7:

Damn Viking... I took all that time to reverse the photo and you don't even notice???? I was so proud of myself also. I really wanted to hear you go off. Hell non of us look the same as 25 years ago (except me). Last time I pick on you.... That is you on photo #2 on the left... can't tell :tongue3::notworthy::laughing7:

Attachments

• attachment[1] (4).jpg
    attachment[1] (4).jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 45
  • Viking.jpg
    Viking.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 38

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
She can bench press 'bout 150. I didn't want ya to get scared!:laughing7:
You made me look..FAT!:tongue3:

Yea maybe I did (a little).... But I was laughing to much to adjust what I was doing (accident). If I had thought about it I could of done a lot better job!!!! And if that's your wife now and she can bench press 150 I'll be sure to run EVERYTHING by her first. Ok... enough BS.

And I mean this Viking... We need to try and set something up sometime for a bunch of us to get together at some point. Especially if we can go camping. Later, Brad

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea maybe I did (a little).... But I was laughing to much to adjust what I was doing (accident). If I had thought about it I could of done a lot better job!!!! And if that's your wife now and she can bench press 150 I'll be sure to run EVERYTHING by her first. Ok... enough BS.

And I mean this Viking... We need to try and set something up sometime for a bunch of us to get together at some point. Especially if we can go camping. Later, Brad
Yeh girlfriend then...wife now. We have been together26 years.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread