THANK YOU ALL SO, SO MUCH

pacecapital

Jul 14, 2014
Oneida New York
Detector(s) used
ETRAC, Garrett 2500, Garrett Pro, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When I signed up on this site, I was frustrated with detecting. Within a couple of short weeks, people on this site sent me pointers, videos to watch and valuable info to help me. I have improved a great deal in my detecting....No Silver Coins yet, but I nailed some silver jewelry tonight and a couple of small rings, along with a lot of modern coins, the pointers I have learned where put to use tonight and the noticeable change in how I interpreted the beeps, the equipment seemed like it could not miss....This all from the awesome people on this site who took time out of their schedules and busy lives to help me......this site is an example of what people can do when they help each other....this site is awesome and a big, big thank you to all of you, I have read your messages and watched your videos and checked out sites you have sent me and I have learned more in the last couple days than in the entire previous six months......THANK YOU >>>>>GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE>>>>>

OP
OP
P

pacecapital

Jul 14, 2014
Oneida New York
Detector(s) used
ETRAC, Garrett 2500, Garrett Pro, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
sorry, "were put to use:...I was so excited my grammar was lax

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
facetious remarks score very high with TH'ers and very busy people. *L* good luck 2 U!

luvsdux

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Multiple Tesoros and Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The folks here are indeed helpful and have a lot of combined experience.
luvsdux

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yea... You're absolutely right buddy. When I joined last spring I surely didn't expect to learn everything I now have. There are some SMART people on this site!!!! And there all over the country. Good job!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions