SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, and here I am having dinner with Mrs. Stouffers.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Tonights menu,chicken stirfry.Ingredients = Red cabbage,baby spinach,spanish onion,stringbeans,baby portebello mushrooms,sweet red peppers,sweet red chili peppers,jalapeno peppers,garlic cloves,broccoli,3 cut up chicken breasts.as a chaser a bottle of small batch Kentucky rye whiskey.:occasion14:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I got a bar-b-cued pork loin in slow cooker with baked spuds and buttered hominy with $20.00 ea. on the pool table waiting for *Viking or *Red to show up.

*Not the pork, *spuds, or *hominy.... but to lift the $40.00!!!!!:laughing7:

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Mexican tonight - marinated steak fajitas, refried beans, pico de gallo, guacamole, and red hot salsa. Flour tortillas.

Four cold Natty Ice to wash it down. Then a dip in the pool to cool off from a hot day out on the water.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I got a bar-b-cued pork loin in slow cooker with baked spuds and buttered hominy with $20.00 ea. on the pool table waiting for *Viking or *Red to show up.

*Not the pork, *spuds, or *hominy.... but to lift the $40.00!!!!

If you were closer i would of been there yesterday buddy.Not sure how dependable my car is over a long haul like that.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Me thinks i out did myself this time,this stuff is good.Lucky it isnt lasagne or i'd gain 20 pounds overnight.That thai chili garlic sauce and sweet chili peppers is a killer.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
after noon delight...

liftloop

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonights menu,chicken stirfry.Ingredients = Red cabbage,baby spinach,spanish onion,stringbeans,baby portebello mushrooms,sweet red peppers,sweet red chili peppers,jalapeno peppers,garlic cloves,broccoli,3 cut up chicken breasts.as a chaser a bottle of small batch Kentucky rye whiskey.:occasion14:
Cool...how big's the bottle?

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

*Not the pork, *spuds, or *hominy.... but to lift the $40.00!!!!!:laughing7:
Should just send me the money...:laughing7:
Wait 8 ball or 9 ball?
This is not one of those 8 foot long snooker tables is it?

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Grilled ham & cheese tonight & corn on the cob.
No cocktails...I been excessing a bit.
Meal not worth mentioning, but I'm trying to catch jeff gordon's post count!
But like danika patrick...I'm WAY behind!:laughing7::laughing7:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Grilled ham & cheese tonight & corn on the cob.
No cocktails...I been excessing a bit.
Meal not worth mentioning, but I'm trying to catch jeff gordon's post count!
But like danika patrick...I'm WAY behind

Simple is better sometimes.No cocktails? Thats against my religion.Just wait until Jeff gets banned again,he's subconsciously trying to get my cooler king title,then make your move.:laughing7:

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And right now...my vice. Peanut butter!! half a jar at least. put it on 'nilla wafers, and chase it with a couple glasses of milk!
I can SEE myself getting fatter!:laughing7:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Should just send me the money...:laughing7:
Wait 8 ball or 9 ball?
This is not one of those 8 foot long snooker tables is it?

Naw, this table is a 6 footer and set up nicely. But I did play for a long time on those 8 ft. snooker tables (long ago). You won't shoot hard on those tables. I swear the pockets are smaller than the balls at times. And about just "sending you the money".... I'll rememberthat if you win any. That's exactly what I'll do... trust me buddy.:laughing7: Hell we'll keep it simple and just play simple 8 ball, no slop. Oh oh.... there goes Red's game out the window :BangHead:. But I got a feeling if a bunch of us ever did get together we'd all be laughing to much to shoot straight.... And nobody would even give a damn :occasion14:.

Ok Red and Viking.... if we ever pull off this "fantasy" get together camping, grilling, drinkin' and pool playin' who else is coming in from around the country to help solve world problems?

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
freshly caught deep fried channel cat fillets (two 5 lbers - 4 very big fillets) , with hushpuppies , coleslaw and mac and cheese and sweet tea - wife gonna love me.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
freshly caught deep fried channel cat fillets (two 5 lbers - 4 very big fillets) , with hushpuppies , coleslaw and mac and cheese and sweet tea

Send some this way ivan.I havent had fresh caught catfish in years.when I lived in NH we use to hit the lake at least once every couple of weeks.The cat fish werent to big,maybe 10- 12 inches but quantity made up for size.3-5 hours of fishing we would a 5 gallon bucket full or so.Clean them afterwards then the next night have a BBQ with them.Catfish on the grill is excellent.

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last Night:

BBQ Baby Backs, made with my own coffee rub, and done up with my own cola bbq sauce. We also had fresh NH corn-on-the-cob, and red potatoes done in foil with Vidalia Onions, and wrapped with bacon. I drank way too much Long Trail. :occasion14:

Tonight:

We'll have some baked fresh cod, with baked potatoes and some wicked-nice artichokes we picked up at Fresh Market as an appetizer. I just picked up a sixer of Lagunitas Sumpin'Sumpin. :thumbsup:

FWIW, we splurge on the weekends and eat very healthy during the week.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread