Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same as last night! Except, imagine the pan half empty...or half full! Well in an hour or so...it;s only 5 O' clock!
DSCN4943.JPG

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm with you RJC.... Like you I don't put donuts in with my roasted dinners. But things may be different in a far away land called "Oregon".

But overall it does appear they eat pretty good.... :icon_thumleft:
You have no idea how far away! On the coast so I'm far away from Eastern Oregon. And being on the Cali border...far away from reality! rofl.gif
Cali not me....:laughing7:

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I couple of months ago, a new pizza place opened. Won't mention the name, but although I haven't seen the owner, I assume he is on the 'heavy set' side. Anyway, been wondering if the product was any good. I really don't care for the chain pizza joints; but most time buy from the Papa Murphy's Pizza. You buy it, take it home, and bake it yourself. Great stuff. Last yesterday evening one of the grandson's friends came over (to spend the weekend gaming) and brought a couple of pizzas from this new place. Biiggg pizzas! Didn't measure, but I believe they were about 22", maybe 24" in diameter. They were just as good as they were big! Expensive? Well, for the size and quality, I guess not. They serve on-site by the slice. Next time I'm out and want to eat something, I'm going there!

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Come on Viking... LETS START A SPAM REVELOTION. Get over your phobia and let's start making homemade spam pizza's, meat loafs, crockpot spam and spam steaks....!!!! :occasion14:

Alright never mind... I know... :BangHead:

I haven't had spam since I was a kid... 100 years ago.

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I admit.... I'm with you Viking. And I'm not even gonna click on the spam links you posted! I'd probably be ashamed.

O come on! Click on it! And scroll all the way down to see all the spam varietys I WONT be trying! rofl.gif

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a Spam recipe from my wife's family....Spam rice.....cubed spam cooked with rice and green peas...Kind of a "spammy-p-wiggle"....Gary

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight is Winghouse for the UFC Dillashaw Vs Barao Bantamweight Championship fight so it is hot wings and stone crab claws with Yuengling beers..

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
@$#% turkey sandwich again. Cheddar bunny crackers on the side. Suppose that's what I get for having an Alaska beer up the road plotting deer hunting.
Should go buy more spam . Down to one can. Bought more gamma seal lids so I can hide some now from Viking. l.o.l..

5F8E01B1DD664E099124D59BB8D1690A.jpg

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a Spam recipe from my wife's family....Spam rice.....cubed spam cooked with rice and green peas...Kind of a "spammy-p-wiggle"....Gary
Reminds me of one my mom used to make when we went camping. Cubed spam, green peas and mayo mixed together...served chilled...made a good side dish with bbq.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That looks good! We don't have those 'round here. We have Dungeness crab though. Your pic has made me in the mood for oysters in the shell....Thanks!!:icon_thumright:
And enjoy.
Being in Florida I eat a lot of crabs, oysters and other seafood.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Varies depending on season... I have a couple places I go that have all you can eat for $11.00

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Varies depending on season... I have a couple places I go that have all you can eat for $11.00

Here we buy them a dozen at a time, A dollar each. If we drive to the Bay (Coos) you can buy a bushel...but you better have quite a few people, because they only live A few days! I enjoyed a few from this place....I will be going back!
Umpqua Aquaculture - World Famous "Triangle-Grown" Oysters from the Pacific Ocean
Ahh, but you can get these.....Apalachicola Bay Oysters - Apalachicola, Florida

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread