Whats on the menu tonight?

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Hay, tonight it's my infamous spaghetti and meatballs.
I boil the pasta for 20 min then give it the wall test. If it passes, I strain out the water and place in big bowl.
I cook the traditional Ragu in a small pressure cooker with added pepper, Italian seasoning, and garlic/ salt. 45 mn.
The balls are frozen, per prepared from BJ's. I put them on a sheet of aluminum on a cookie sheet and dump a lot of Mc. dry gravy mix on them.
I HI broil them for 5 min, then LO broil them for 5 min, then bake at 350 for about 20min.
I pour the sauce on the pasta in the bowl then put the balls in the bowl, then use the spaghetti server to mix it up.
It always taste best after a night in the frig for some reason. I serve it with an ample covering of Parmesan grated cheese.
Yes, I made it last night and put it in the frig. It's waiting for me. lol Frank...- five star.png

Hay, if you want something wild, use mountain oysters instead of the meat balls. lol
111-2 700.jpg

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cheating tonight.....Chinese takeout......beef and brocoli with hot chinese chili sauce , pork fried rice, egg rolls and my own thai/horseradish dipping sauce.....that should sweat out some demon's8-)......Gary

gusser

Dec 23, 2013
Central Penna
Detector(s) used
copper dowsing rod and a smaller 1 for a pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cheating tonight.....Chinese takeout......beef and brocoli with hot chinese chili sauce , pork fried rice, egg rolls and my own thai/horseradish dipping sauce.....that should sweat out some demon's8-)......Gary
I tried cheating once with a Chinese takeout------the wife didn't like it one bit. ;-D

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cheated tonight PIZZA

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I cheated also tonight.... Wife and I went to a Mexican place. Had a beef burrito real and refried beans. Washed it all down with 2 Coors Lights. Give me a couple hours and I won't be fit to be around. Glad I have all these dogs... I always blame them.

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I cheated also tonight.... Wife and I went to a Mexican place. Had a beef burrito real and refried beans. Washed it all down with 2 Coors Lights. Give me a couple hours and I won't be fit to be around. Glad I have all these dogs... I always blame them.
Well sir...When partaking in Mexican cuisine, the traditional beverage should be margaritas and the traditional beverage Corona cerveza.
Shots of Tequila will also get the beans A jumpin':laughing7:
Damnit! I have not had a beer in 4 days! Trying to slow down.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fried deer burgers with diced bell peppers mixed in the meat and fried potatoes...grew the bell peppers myself.

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Jun 19, 2013
Stony Point, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites coin master gt..ace 250&350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's on the menu tonight you ask? For me, wild mushroom (morels, chanties(cinnabar and smooth)black trumpets and a little hen and boletes thrown in )homemade calzone with gruyere and fresh made today mozzarella.
For the wife, she got a ramp and roasted garlic calzone with just the fresh mozzarella.

Yum

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's on the menu tonight you ask? For me, wild mushroom (morels, chanties(cinnabar and smooth)black trumpets and a little hen and boletes thrown in )homemade calzone with gruyere and fresh made today mozzarella.
For the wife, she got a ramp and roasted garlic calzone with just the fresh mozzarella.

Yum
Living off the land...I like it.

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Jun 19, 2013
Stony Point, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites coin master gt..ace 250&350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Living off the land...I like it.
Always! No better way to be. In fact I have found so many basement pits, bottle dumps, etc when shrooms hunting, especially morels because your so focused on a general area while doing the morel crawl that you really get in tune with your surroundings.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well sir...When partaking in Mexican cuisine, the traditional beverage should be margaritas and the traditional beverage Corona cerveza.
Shots of Tequila will also get the beans A jumpin':laughing7:
Damnit! I have not had a beer in 4 days! Trying to slow down.

Well you and the wife would hit it off then.... She had 2 of them. And as far as those beans "jumpin'" I surely didn't need any Tequila guy. I was watching the game last night and my Boxer dog "Bubba" got up and left the room. I was proud of myself because HE'S HORRIBLELY BAD!!!!! I got to clean up this act up today I hope before tomorrows art & crafts show with my Toy Boxes.

Viking... Good job on the 4 days buddy!!!! :occasion14:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

Yum

A mess of ramps and dryland fish............how can you top that!!!!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread