Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Watch out for old hitler.

I watched that - it was cool seeing a show about a local legend like that. I have heard several Old Hitler stories over the years. When that show came on, I actually called my Dad so he could watch it too. Both of us first heard about Old Hitler many years ago.

I Fish

Tenderfoot
Jan 4, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately, it's mostly fake. It makes me mad because Discovery used to be real science, so now, people have a belief it still is. Here's a decent short video debunking some of their claims, going so far as using "research" from a fake scientist and fake lab.

Lores

Apr 15, 2014
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro ACE 250 Garrett Pro Pointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My son and I were out surfing Sunday when a surf caster reals in a shark. Luckily it was no more then 18inches. But I was ready to paddle in for the day. My son stayed out for another hour.

unfound

Apr 15, 2014
Western Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 350,
BH Tracker IV,
Garret Pro Pointer,
Lesche Sampson Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dang sharkweek, I was too scared to even take a bath after seeing "old hitler", dog was scared too.

PS: 90% of my t shirts have "carhartt" on them, I have other ones I got visiting Canada saying how proud they are of their beavers.

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Jun 19, 2013
Stony Point, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites coin master gt..ace 250&350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched that 'shark of darkness' show last night, and I have to say it pushed the bounds of credibility. I understand that they need to create sensational shows to attract viewers, but I would much rather watch a scientific research type show on sharks. They should do a show about the OCEARCH shark tracking operation. I know some of the local radio stations here were actually doing "Katharine" location reports when she was in our waters earlier this year.
I agree, same goes with the "Submarine"..I would rather go with research than sensationalism.

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Jun 19, 2013
Stony Point, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites coin master gt..ace 250&350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Makes you want to spool up the Diawa Saltiga/Van Staal combo with 80lb power pro and hit the beach...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions