Just wanted to say hello!

Corey0863

Apr 2, 2007
Mtn. Home Idaho
Hello everyone, I am new here and just wanted to introduce myself, I am Corey(who knew)
I am 24 yrs old and currently stationed at Mtn. Home AFB in Idaho. I'm married with a 16 month old little boy. I just recently found this website, and can't seem to stop reading it! I do not currently own a md, but have been researching, and have narrowed it down to the xterra 70 or the MXT, as I am looking for Coins relics, and want to do some hiking for nuggets also...Who knows how long before I can buy one(since Uncle Sam pays so well :-[)
It amazes me at the historical knowledge here, and the willingness to give advise, I can't wait to get out there!!!

El Cooter

Mar 20, 2007
Merced, Ca.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, GMT, V-Sat and ML2200d
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People here are all very nice. You wont be sorry with the MXT. Cooter

Shortround

Feb 28, 2007
Castlewood, Virginia
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Sovereign GT Sunray S1 Probe
Mountain Home AFB is where I got my introduction to MDing as a kid. My Father was stationed there in the 70s and we were constantly nugget/relic hunting and panning for gold :) Good luck and Happy Hunting!

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TN Corey....Won't be long I suspect b4 we see some of your pics on here. There are a lot of good machines out there now and think you will be satisfied with most all of them. Trust me..I'm a cop so I know about the pay deal. You won't have to break the bank to get one you like.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome.

My nephew and his chauffers fly out of Ellsworth (he's the one not waving). Currently they're in a warmer climate.

Here's hoping you find a detector soon.

Attachments

• _DWM0824s.jpg
    _DWM0824s.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 130

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Hi Corey,
Cooter lied. We're not ALL nice; there's one ole grouch on here somewhere. :D Welcome to the forum! You're in beautiful country. Have spent many a weekend on cold shallow creeks there, panning in the hot summer months. I do miss that. Good luck getting your MD quickly so you can get out there. Nothing like fresh air and exercise! Again, Welcome! -Noodle

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Hey,Corey.Welcome aboard from the 'old grouch',I guess.Don't know who else Noodle could have meant.Put 8yrs in that AF,all in SAC.B29,B47,B52,KC135 and Gen Curtis LeMay.Loved it! Thanks for serving.Don't forget to research the Tesoro Lobo Suprtrac.Speaking of pay in the AF,when I joined,I got $79 once a month.Looking forward to your treasure experience and your finds.HH and God Bless.

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Corey: Welcome to TNet! The people are great and lots of knowledge is shared. Let us know when you get your MD. I agree, this website is addictive.

Thank you for your service to our country!
HH
p.s. My folks were stationed in Mt. Home for a few years after they were first married, many moons ago. Four of my siblings were born there. I've only seen the pictures. :)

OP
OP
Corey0863

Corey0863

Apr 2, 2007
Mtn. Home Idaho
Thanks for all the welcomes!!! To all who were @ Mtn. Home before rest assured, its still dusty, and there are still plenty of tumble weeds!!!lol

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[=Noodle ]
Hi Corey,
Cooter lied. We're not ALL nice; there's one ole grouch on here somewhere. :D

Hi Corey, don't listen to him I am not an grouch, it is just that ------.

Don Jose de La Mancha el Tropical Tramp

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread