Ive long wanted to share this weird THing tale. I can easily pass a polygraph.

Tejaas

Sep 8, 2012
TX Hill Country
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO ~ Propointer ~ Modified Lesche ~ Predator Little Eagle ~ Royal Picks ~ Marshalltown Trowels ~ Sift Tables/Screens
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Last edited:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
there is a well known story --of the polish foreign diplomats visiting the Gettysburg battlefield ...while they were there they saw a batch of union soldiers in civil war era type clothing ...marching on the battlefield ... upon returning they remarked about how wonderful it was to see soldiers reenacting the battle for them ... the park managers said ..uh we do not have any reenactors of any kind in the park today and all reenactors MUST tell us if they come onto the park grounds ....

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe in ghosts and the story in # 1. I am wondering if the house was burn down on purpose.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
a honest question for "doubters" --can sound and images ( what are "ghost" but sounds and images?) -- pass thru space and time ?--- the answer to can sound and images pass thru space and time is YES ...you see proof of it daily -- its called a television --in the old days (pre cable) ... television was broadcast from the station to your home thru the air and picked up by your antenna ... so the sound and images travelled thru space (from the broadcast station to your home) taking a few milliseconds to do so --thus over time ... thus sound and images CAN travel over space and time ...ghost are basically sound and images ...so why can't they likewise also ( under the correct conditions ) travel over space and time?...

Tejaas

Sep 8, 2012
TX Hill Country
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO ~ Propointer ~ Modified Lesche ~ Predator Little Eagle ~ Royal Picks ~ Marshalltown Trowels ~ Sift Tables/Screens
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
(Duplicate of below)

~Tejaas~

Last edited:

Tejaas

Sep 8, 2012
TX Hill Country
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
a honest question for "doubters" --can sound and images ( what are "ghost" but sounds and images?) -- pass thru space and time ?--- the answer to can sound and images pass thru space and time is YES ...you see proof of it daily -- its called a television --in the old days (pre cable) ... television was broadcast from the station to your home thru the air and picked up by your antenna ... so the sound and images travelled thru space (from the broadcast station to your home) taking a few milliseconds to do so --thus over time ... thus sound and images CAN travel over space and time ...ghost are basically sound and images ...so why can't they likewise also ( under the correct conditions ) travel over space and time?...
If i may respectfully ask,

How is it that 'we' are so certain of the physical composition of a 'ghost', yet have no proof of their existence?

~Tejaas~

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If i may respectfully ask,

How is it that 'we' are so certain of the physical composition of a 'ghost', yet have no proof of their existence?

~Tejaas~
Very interesting.
How do any of us know if anything is real and not just an imaginative thought from an unknown source?
I need another bottle of that stuff with a worm in the bottom. :occasion14:
Marvin

relic lover

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2006
Western PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE With a plethora of coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My stepfather was a good man, killed in an auto accident in '98.

He was also an alcoholic. We always figured it was him, but we'd find ashtrays filled to the brim with urine and no spillage.

When I went to Detroit for Christmas last month, and returned, my ashtray was filled to the brim with urine and no spillage. Mom can't get up these steps, and no one visited during the period I was gone - and it wasn't me who did that. I found it disgusting! But then later on I remembered the ashtray routine of two decades ago.

Just thought I'd throw that in here - and it is the truth. I spilled it on my hands disposing of it and the stench was unmistakable!

Of course I know this invites all kinds of humor and the like.

I believe you because that is just way too weird to be made up

Zepplynn

Greenie
Jan 17, 2016
Houston texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro & Equinox 600, Garrett pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Damn, I read your story and then read it to my wife. Freaky, we believe you

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most of my life, I was certain that "ghosts" were just figments of our imagination, but as I grow older I realize that they are very real.

My Sister and her husband moved into a large older house with their 5 young kids, and from day one weird things started to happen.

First of all, it's a giant Victorian house on 4 big lots, and was priced about half of what it was worth.

Former owners moved out of state, and will not answer their phone.

There is a spirit there that does not like kids, he talks to them, scares them, but has never physically hurt any one.

Research shows a former tenant committed suicide in the house in the month of January, and my sister says January is when "it" is most active.

Another sister works at a retirement home, where it is quite common to see apparitions, people die there all the time.

My best guess is it's a dimension we haven't figured out yet.

After my Grandpa's death, I had a very vivid dream, in which he came to me...I asked what heaven was like...he said Heaven is all around you, and it's only one inch away. He was a carpenter, and a deeply religious man, when he held up his thumb and index finger, and said one inch away, i knew he meant exactly one inch. just a dream, i know, but so very real, and strange, 4th dimension?

Last edited:

Cletus

Nov 24, 2015
Winchester Virginia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus / Garrett AT Pro / Garrett AT Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have had similar feelings while digging around old homes. yes i believe there is more out there than we will ever understand.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't seen ghost, probably because I don't want to, but I do believe others when they say they have.
Energy doesn't die, it just changes form. We do contain electrical charges so it is not a far stretch that upon death of our bodies those electrical impulses could change form and be seen by others that are still,living.
The only thing I have seen I can not explain is two balls of fuzzy light, tennis ball size, five feet from me, four feet off the ground in our back yard at night floating along for 3 seconds, no cars around.

Brother Al

Jul 23, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Three White's, one Fisher and a Minelab.....I'm beginning to wonder if I am a metal detectorist .....or a collector of metal detectors?
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm very familiar with that area of South Jersey and the abandoned cranberry bogs. Trust me, it was the Jersey Devil..... He is a shapeshifter and was looking to dine on your juiciest parts.

Tejaas

Sep 8, 2012
TX Hill Country
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I've long wanted to share this weird TH'ing tale. I can easily pass a polygraph.

I'm very familiar with that area of South Jersey and the abandoned cranberry bogs. Trust me, it was the Jersey Devil..... He is a shapeshifter and was looking to dine on your juiciest parts.

Haha, had to look up ya'lls 'Jersey Devil'...

ccb896ce846c64fb9fe31ad264c3aab6.jpg

I think our 'Chupacabra' has it beat:

dc2c6ca6d3c1b0a95e1f72f4d8fb32e7.jpg

[emoji6]

~Tejaas~

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For those of you who have Netflix you may want to watch "From time to time". Movie about good ghosts.

Brother Al

Jul 23, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Three White's, one Fisher and a Minelab.....I'm beginning to wonder if I am a metal detectorist .....or a collector of metal detectors?
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Haha, had to look up ya'lls 'Jersey Devil'...

ccb896ce846c64fb9fe31ad264c3aab6.jpg

I think our 'Chupacabra' has it beat:

dc2c6ca6d3c1b0a95e1f72f4d8fb32e7.jpg

[emoji6]

~Tejaas~

Ole Choopy is lacking air power

Tejaas

Sep 8, 2012
TX Hill Country
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ole Choopy is lacking air power

Haha, true i suppose.
But those hooves and wings makes that Jersey devil look more like this:

3a80b31f15ea3cffe7374dd954b3b772.jpg

[emoji38]

~Tejaas~

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Ghosts can't hurt you silly! That girl was probably into bottle mucking, and was jealous that you had hit her spot!

PS: Fear the live humans, not the dead ones!

Rustic

Jul 10, 2015
western MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The house I live in was built in 1825 by a young man named Willard Church. He and his wife never had any children of their own, but lived and farmed here until they died, I don't know exactly when, I need to do more research.

Anyway, after we moved in, my oldest brother, who was a man at the time, was staying over and was sleeping upstairs: he came down one morning and said he had seen a figure of an old, old woman standing by the window looking out. He said she wore a shawl and a bonnet. We chalked it up to a dream, but a couple years later we got to know the family who owned the house before us, and they said their oldest son, from little up, simply refused to go upstairs, ever, cause he was afraid of "the ghosts".

Since then I have had an encounter, of sorts. I don't usually sleep upstairs, but one night last fall we had company and I needed to sleep in the little room upstairs. I snuggled down into bed, tired, when suddenly the bed began to rock back and forth gently and persistently. At first I thought it was a mild earthquake, but it just kept going on and on. It was not an earthquake. I believe it was our motherly ghost rocking me to sleep. It was not at all scary, it was the opposite of scary. I felt the love. True story.

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is one for everyone. I always feel a cat walking on my bed. Now I know it is a cat because I know how cats walk around till they find a good spot. When it first started happening I would look down at the foot of the bed and of course there was nothing there. This happens so much that when I feel the cat walking on my bed I just wait till it stops. No longer scares me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread