Ive long wanted to share this weird THing tale. I can easily pass a polygraph.

relic lover

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2006
Western PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE With a plethora of coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True believers, ghost watchers, conspiracy theorists, UFO nuts, sasquatch hunters: what makes you believe your memory is like a tape recorder? It actually isn't. All these experiences are simply incorrect memories. Lots of people believe lots of nonsense, none of it can be proven. Billions of dead people out there... shouldn't the ghosts be running out of room soon? So much weird nonsense on this forum, and so little critical, logical thinking. Y'all need to grow up.

So I am guessing dowsing really pisses you off

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Y'all need to grow up.

Well Ice9, I didn't see a thing except my brother and mother in the aftermath. I certainly believe they saw something! From their reactions, and the fact Mom got us right out of there at daylight and we didn't spend the night there again until many years afterwards, must have been something to it, eh? 60 years later and they still won't talk about it!

My Uncle Kermit ran a sawmill. He and his employees, three of them, were walking on the path to the mill one morning. They met another Kermit, it's called a Doppelganger, on the way. Kermit turned around and went home, the other 3 continued on, all 4 saw it. That day the saw blade broke free from the shaft and went through the spot Kermit would normally have been standing. The strange, and the unexplained, happen in this world.

We grew up. Your day may come someday too. If you never believe in anything what's the point of carrying on, what can you believe in? There is nothing beyond this physical life? There may not be, but personally it does give me some comfort in believing. The Chaplain of Bourbon Street, Bob Harrington once said "If all faith does is give you peace, is it not worth it?"

Last edited:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True believers, ghost watchers, conspiracy theorists, UFO nuts, sasquatch hunters: what makes you believe your memory is like a tape recorder? It actually isn't. All these experiences are simply incorrect memories. Lots of people believe lots of nonsense, none of it can be proven. Billions of dead people out there... shouldn't the ghosts be running out of room soon? So much weird nonsense on this forum, and so little critical, logical thinking. Y'all need to grow up.

Like Ivan said, it is proven scientific fact that energy does not die or disappear, it changes form. Our bodies are full of and operate by electric pulses, that energy does not die.

Ever pulled off a sweater and it produced static sparks that are, visible ? There is far more we don't know than we do know. Science is a continual learning process it even has to go back and correct it's self sometimes when more imformation is found.

Its ok, when you have your first unexplainable event....we will believe you!

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
==========================================
Hrmmmmm,,

Politely as possible I will say this.
There ARE many "things" in this "world" that defy any and all rational and/or logical explanation(s).
I will leave it at this.

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like Ivan said, it is proven scientific fact that energy does not die or disappear, it changes form. Our bodies are full of and operate by electric pulses, that energy does not die.

Ever pulled off a sweater and it produced static sparks that are, visible ? There is far more we don't know than we do know. Science is a continual learning process it even has to go back and correct it's self sometimes when more imformation is found.

Its ok, when you have your first unexplainable event....we will believe you!
===============================
Msbeepbeep,,
You are kinda correct,
It is the FREQUENCY that changes.
Frequency is the "glue" that holds everything in place (together).
Change the frequency and the state of that matter changes.
Water to ice is a great example. Water above 32f has a specific frequency, when the atoms of water are cooled below 32f, the atoms slow down and form "ice".

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Hit, someday I'd like to hear your stories!!!

whammy

Oct 23, 2012
Conquest New York
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision, DFX, Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You mentioned dowsing, so here goes. My father was a science teacher, and if it couldn't be proved on paper, it wasn't true. This did not stop my Aunts. Both were missionaries in India, and one of their gifts was dowsing. As they traveled and did their work in India, they would dowse wells for the small towns they visited. On a trip to central N.Y. to the homestead, they dowsed 3 wells, 2 for the dairy barn, which they told my relatives they would never go dry, and they haven't so far, and 1 for the farm house, which still works. Trouble is, this can't be true because it can't be proved on paper. ( sorry dad )

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
energy changes form ... wood burning as it changes form gives off heat (energy) ...bodies rot and decay --giving off nutrients to the soil that help plants grow -- dead is just a change of form ..as the energy within us goes forth ...not everything is known by todays science any more than in the dark ages when it was a "fact" that the world was flat ..one must have a open mind as science advances , we will learn many new and wonderful things--like hey the world is round...after all

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
water s a great example of the many phases of being below 32 degrees its ice --hard and strong and cold --from 33 to 212 its soft , liquid and vital to life as we know it ...above 212 --it becomes steam --hot , 1200 x expanding in volume -- 1 cubic foot of liquid water will equal 1200 cubic feet of steam...this expanding property allows for the powering of steam engines ... all these different properties from the same item...all because of it different phases of its existence..

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes exactly, it just changes form.

Dr. Syn

Feb 15, 2011
Lakeland, Florida
"Well" as for Dowsing, I know my Uncle Fred had quite a side business doing so. He located spots for wells all over the area. And as of yet, I've not heard of one going dry in all these years. Can't explain it, but he could tell how deep and how big the spot was. He told me the spring that used to feed our old house and barn, would never go dry. It's still running strong, and per the DEP has some of the cleanest water they've ever seen. Most water in the area requires some type of treatment for sulfur and or other minerals. Not this one, according to the tests, it's as close to pure as distilled water.

And as for the world and what makes it tick, for all we know, it's probably less then 1% of what is going on. Heck the ancients seemed to know more then we know now.

CheathamHill

Oct 10, 2009
In this thread I have learned several things. Some posters and/or people they talk to appear to suffer from a relatively common condition called 'Sleep Paralysis' which causes many of the things experienced in these 'haunted bedrooms'.
The other thing I have learned is that a good many number of you live on historic property and/or in historic homes, for which I am EXTREMELY jealous.

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP, why didn't you ask her to show you where grandpa buried his silver?

relic lover

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2006
Western PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE With a plethora of coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In this thread I have learned several things. Some posters and/or people they talk to appear to suffer from a relatively common condition called 'Sleep Paralysis' which causes many of the things experienced in these 'haunted bedrooms'.
The other thing I have learned is that a good many number of you live on historic property and/or in historic homes, for which I am EXTREMELY jealous.

Maybe

Attachments

• 1456949979797.jpg
    1456949979797.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 72

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions