Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Limitool. I didn't say what I said to be a jerk. Also I don't want to sound like I want pity. That being said I grew up very poor with a tough life. I made a promise to myself that I would never live like that again. I worked hard in school then joined the Army. I got a good job due to my hard work and now I have a very good life. All because I didn't chose the easy path in life.

I don't feel bad for people who don't want to work hard to get somewhere good in life.

"I didn't say what I said to be a jerk." ... No sir, I didn't think you did and don't.
" I worked hard in school then joined the Army." ... And I'm proud of you and for your service to this country. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart... sincerely.
"I got a good job due to my hard work and now I have a very good life. All because I didn't chose the easy path in life." ... And again I'm proud of ya as you should be also. You deserve it guy.

"I don't feel bad for people who don't want to work hard to get somewhere good in life" ... And I don't either... but I also don't want these people taking or receiving redistributed monies from taxpayer's to subsidize their lives then either. This includes their children and wives/husbands/boyfriends/girlfriends and whoever is within the "given" household either.

I, like you made choices and bettered my life and stuck with it to raise 8 children without a college education and retire at 49 with a paid off home. My hat's off to ya Eagle101.... (absolutely no offense meant) :occasion14:

Eagle101

Jul 22, 2012
New England
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett AT Gold,
Garrett AT Pro. Makro racer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No offense taken. Maybe I just misunderstood what you were saying. I didn't mean to offend yourself or anyone else on this site.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread