New to the forum and metal detecting

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
Welcome Eileena, we are a friendly bunch so any questions you have feel free to ask! We love to help further the hobby! Good Hunting! --omnicognic 8)

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Hi Eileena and welcome.Hope the therapy is going well.Now dig out that digital and show us your mug and some of those cool finds.Hope you have a digging partner to go with you.

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome fellow Prizm owner!!

I'm certain that you are having a lot of luck with your Whites. we really like to see and hear what you dig out of the ground so good luck and happy hunting

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum. All new members are required to buy the rest of the members coffee and doughnuts. ;D
Good luck hunting and we're looking forward to seeing your posts & pictures.
-MM-

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the hobby and addiction, forum also.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eileena,

Welcome to the forum and like Sandman said, welcome to the addition!!!

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Welcome to the forum. 8) Looking forward to seeing your treasures. Just pull up a chair and set a spell. You might never leave. LOL HH!

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=omnicognic ]
Welcome Eileena, we are a friendly bunch so any questions you have feel free to ask! We love to help further the hobby! Good Hunting! --omnicognic 8)

HI eleelna welcome but watch this Omni guy, he is a reincarnated pirate and still believes in dragging fair damsels off to his boat or favorite tropical Ilse. Hmmm. come to think of it ---------.

Don Jose de La Mancha el Tropical Tramp

WV Hillbilly

Dec 8, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
TIME RANGER CZ3D ACE 250
Welcome aboard Eileena , You'll have to watch out for all the pirates on here or they'll shiver your timbers . No kidding , great site , great people . HH

A

absalon

Welcome Eileena. Good to hear from another Prizm II owner. Wish you the best of luck.

Hope to see some pics soon.

Scott

OP
OP
HaveFaith

HaveFaith

Apr 4, 2007
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Prizm II, White's PI Pro, Sov. GT
Hi All, thank you for the very nice welcomes. I love MD'ing, and can't do it enough. My best friend who passed because of a jealous boyfriend used to call me Eileena, It has stuck ever since. I am on another forum under a different name. Wish I had used this one. Thanx again all. Eileena
Nick Papageorgio said:
Hello And Welcome...

This is a pretty cool place to share and learn.

Beware it is very addictive.

Nick

Eileena...what a beautiful name.

My best friend who passed on by a jealous boyfriend used to call me Eileena. It kind of stuck. I am on another forum and wished I had used this name. Oh well.

Eileena

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Treasure Net ... enjoy and Happy Hunting!

Night Stalker

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread