an excited man, Bob Brewer of Hatfield Ark.

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
saw Bob Sunday, we just had a moment or so to talk and I asked a few questions which he answered but then his eyes lit up as he told me about an up coming treasure hunt. He had been contacted to help with locating some treasure in Florida and was excited to be in the game again. it was really nice to see the look of excitement in his eyes again, he had said how all of his helpers had died off and how he couldn't physically dig anymore so this was pretty exciting. He had in the very limited time, tried to tell me of his passion of reading maps and all of the research involved, a hard earned gift from years of doing it. No, I don't have a clue to or about any of it except it has something to do with pirates and for most of us, that is enough! Hopefully I/we will be hearing more about it down the road.

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old or young, passion seems to conquer us all.
Mention of pirates doesn't hurt either. ;)
Much success to him...
Peace

OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'd say he's doing alright, he's not a spring chicken anymore and to see his face light up with excitement as he began to share a tiny bit, he had to go but asked me to stop by after he gets back, of course I will. He has a lot to show me and even more to tell, this is something that I have always enjoyed, hearing what the Elders have seen or done or been part of...history in the making. our youth forget that so much of what they take for granted now, had to be figured out from the earliest stages or simplest form, crude as it might have been to get to what they know now. so much of history is cool and we dig a lot of it up.

wanting rings

Aug 9, 2014
Muskegon
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro(main), White's adjustable sand scoop, Bounty Hunter quick Draw(back up 1), Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Garrett Ace 250(kids), & a tracker IV(Kids)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that would be awesome, hunting a pirates treasure. If you found it the stories would never stop, and if you didn't just knowing you were part of the hunt. Thats what most would like to be a part of, including myself. I wish them the best and look forward to reading about it.

Best of luck to those involved

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions