deep treasure cache.... what could this grayish-white subtance be?

DFX DAVE in M.D.

Oct 15, 2004
Upper Chesapeake Bay, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cache-Cow I think you are hot on the Treasure Of King Rooten Tooten's Tomb. Famous Treasure Hunters such as The Howard Brothers and their Assistant Professor L. Fine have searched for it. When you find it, you will be rich and famous. You will go down in history and be mentioned among other famous treasure hunters like Mel Fisher, Scott Wolter and Rick Savage. We need some pictures of this trench, it has me so curious.

DFX DAVE in M.D.

Oct 15, 2004
Upper Chesapeake Bay, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cache Cow, how is it going, we are eager to get an update from you. It is ashame that 7 foot 7 NBA Player Manute Bol is still not alive, he would be able to take your nifty custom built 10 foot probe and push that baby down in the ground with ease.

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Been 5 days no update, my guess ( optimistic ) is he hit the gold and is on a beach somewhere drinking cocktails. :treasurechest: or ( pessimist ) the hole caved in and he is buried in the hole. :sadsmiley: or most likely ( realist ) he found the gold, his better half hit him with a shovel, pushed him in the hole, and she is on a beach sipping cocktails. :BangHead: :sadsmiley: ...seriously though, we need a update!! hurry up the suspense is killing me!

Mike

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
C

cache-cow

Greenie
Sep 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cache-cow, Sorry it took so long to get back . Question.... I'm down to 15 feet, (going slow) in LOUISIANA!! and getting minimal water in pit. Literally 12 inches in 24 hour period. I can kick my sump pump
on and clear bottom of pit out in 2 minutes. Please explain to me why Im getting so little water so deep!!! Remember, I'm a plumber whos dug a lot holes in louisiana.
On average, I can dig HALF the distance I've dug and get 3 feet of water in one day. I'm still getting mixed soil, soft soil and a lot of that white stuff. I know I need to take pictures and I will.
Also, what is the average depth of a privy? And shouldn't I run across something? i.e. bottles, silverware, pistol? anything? on the way down?Probed the center with 10 rod did not hit anything Going to
probe the sides. Don't want to go too deep and break what HAS to be a water seal. PS still getting strong signal down there. Ground balanced my gti 2500

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
It's not treasure, whatever it is. Unless you can say with a straight face that you truly believe some one or some army with a lot of shovels would bury a treasure, any treasure, that deep, any where, for any reason, at all, ever.

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Jun 19, 2013
Stony Point, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites coin master gt..ace 250&350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PHP:
What was that Gen Patton quote "..what did you do during the great ww2..well, I shoveled ---- in Louisiana"

Why not just post a picture of that "Grey matter"..do cameras not work at subterranean Levels?

OP
OP
C

cache-cow

Greenie
Sep 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guys, I'm trying to learn how to post pics on this ding dang @#$@#*& forum!!! give me a minute, let me read the how to's and I'll get t done.
Also can anyone answer my question!!!!!

Thanks, not that computer saavy, cache-cow

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
I'll help you, in this pic, see the little tree looking icon in the middle ?
View attachment 1057321
it is in the bar right above my text I'm typing..click that.. A box will pop up titled Insert image, if the pic is on your PC, choose from computer, you can then browse your PC from there, find the pic you want to post, click it, then press the upload button.

Mike

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
cache cow you dug yerself into a deep pit of tnet hell, dont put yourself any deeper, the treasure curse will get you!. Let it go!. Just let it go man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. And dont post any pics of some crappy grey white Louisiana clay sand crap and some big azz hole, please, please, dont do it, just get out, just run away, RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread