Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ANY CLASSIC ROCK FROM THE 70'S THRU 80'S. Especially just hard driving 3 chord rock and roll. Some of my best memories are from drumming for a band called Fantasy. AC/DC is one example... and a tune like "Bang your Head" by Quiet Riot is another. Riots tune came out after I quit drumming for them but it would have been HIGH ON THE LIST.

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Aahhh! You 'young'uns' don't know good music. Number9, you must be a little younger. Ol' Jimmy Reed, Elvis, etc. were great. I still like the 'old' country music, and a lot of the classic oldies. Old Jerry Lee Lewis, Conway Twitty, Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard, Waylon Jennings; even some of the older ones like Hank Snow, Hank Williams, Bobby Bare, Hank Thompson, Gene Autry, Roy Acuff, Loretta Lynn, etc..

While I'm thinking about it, do some you 'old timers' remember a Cousin Bob Nichols? I only heard both sides of one of his records from back in the mid 60s. I've been all over the internet trying to find the words to those two songs, preferably a copy of the record. I can find the name of the recording company and the number of the record; but they are no longer around. I believe the name of one song was 'When the Moon Comes Over the Hill' and the second one was named 'Satisfied with Life' or 'Don't Worry Me'. I believe that's the names of the songs. Just a couple of old sad country/western love songs. It's been many years since I've heard that record.

Solomon Burke had a few songs that I really liked. I had a copy of 'Uptight Good Woman', a 45 rpm, back in the mid 60s. I wore it out. A few years ago I found it on the internet. I had searched for years for that song.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You are an 80's metal fan? :icon_thumright: :headbang:

Poison, Def Leppard, Ratt, Twisted Sister, Dokken, Queensryche, Ozzy, AC/DC, G'nR, Van Halen, RONNIE JAMES DIO!!!, Scorpions, Anthrax, Crue....etc, etc...So amped up right now, got to air guitar the night away

Tejaas

Sep 8, 2012
TX Hill Country
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO ~ Propointer ~ Modified Lesche ~ Predator Little Eagle ~ Royal Picks ~ Marshalltown Trowels ~ Sift Tables/Screens
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Last edited:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Yea, I use to listen to music as a kid, but I out grew it. I guess it is good to drive the mood, but some don't need it. Somewhere in my 20's I switched to listening to the news stations. It usually spit out reality that effected my life, not set a temporary mood to hide in. As I grew older, my hearing faded, so mostly I read, yea the captions on the TV, lol and about 12 mags a month. Frank...- five star.png
111-2 de Vinci.jpg

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How did I forget ol' Willie! Gee, I really am slipping.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Black Label Society, I saw the next show on this Tour after this Video was filmed.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've seen BLS several times now here's some shots from a Zakk Wylde acoustic show along with BLS's new rhythm guitarist.
IMG_0638.JPG IMG_0645.JPG IMG_0669.JPG

My bud's new tattoo which was done on the spot right after Zakk signed his arm.
IMG_0635.JPG

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Zepplin, The Crue, Beastie Boys, George Clinton + Parliament, GnR, Randy Travis, George Jones, Garth, Foghat, Rick Derringer, RunDMC, Digital Underground, The Boss, Im everywhere!?
Recently though, I've been concentrating on the sweet notes of an Etrac! ;)
Peace

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
want and able by jack white.trying to stop listening to under black pool lights.its been years now,trying too move on.

whammy

Oct 23, 2012
Conquest New York
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision, DFX, Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was wearing the blue, I worked a Jethro Tull concert in Syracuse N.Y. Can't remember how many we arrested, but I remember after it was over, we were told to stay put till we came down enough to drive home.

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett gti 2500, Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hay this ones for Ace Frehley! Your worth a Duce! 014.JPG

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poison, Def Leppard, Ratt, Twisted Sister, Dokken, Queensryche, Ozzy, AC/DC, G'nR, Van Halen, RONNIE JAMES DIO!!!, Scorpions, Anthrax, Crue....etc, etc...So amped up right now, got to air guitar the night away

All my favourites (except Poison and Def Leppard past Pyromania) but I noticed something here. A certain somebody you capitalized in this list.
Did you do that because you feel the same way about him as I do?

Dio invoked so much magic, mystery, imagination, and even morals in my young head during the late 70's/early 80's.

When he died, I knew that he would live on in the hearts of the many he touched. :headbang:

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've seen BLS several times now here's some shots from a Zakk Wylde acoustic show along with BLS's new rhythm guitarist.
View attachment 1050818 View attachment 1050819 View attachment 1050820

My bud's new tattoo which was done on the spot right after Zakk signed his arm.
View attachment 1050821

I just got my shirt signed by him this year in the spring.
My buddy also has a tat but his was older and he just got Zakk to add the guitar part. His wife also has the same tat now as well.
The BLS fans are like a big happy family! :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread