am i the onlyone that does this??? please read, and comment

chong2

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2006
El Paso, TX
Detector(s) used
Flippin Stick n good luck :)
k, your out whereever, dig something up cool and think cool, then the second thought is im gonna show everyone on TNET. and i mean thinking this before the hole is even filled. or say i wanna post something, so i gotta go dig something up. well, thats what i do, even if its trash, ill post it up;) anyone else like me??? i guess this place is our "show and tell" ;)

beavis

Mar 11, 2007
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
I just like old stuff out of the ground. Maybe because were not suppose to see it? I had a bunch of my finds together in a box. Moved stuff around, dont know where they went! Love to show everyone. Think someone stole my stuff. Left all the money and computers, Just took my good junk. Keep showing your finds chong2mry :D ;) :)

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
I guess I always hope to find something worth posting and thats why I take my camera to the field with me... snap a ton of pictures, hope for some pics that comes out good and everyone will enjoy seeing.

I'm quite sure I don't MD "just to go find something to post".

And, although I don't post "every nail I find" I do enjoy seeing all the nails, caps, trash everyone else finds!

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
showing everyone at t-net my finds is part of the fun! ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread