Hunting Season Has Begun!!!!

Hangman

Apr 12, 2014
Cape Coral Florida
Detector(s) used
BH Legacy 2500 , BH Time Ranger, El Cheapo pin pointer, ya gotta start some where !
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just finished my 5 day archery hunt yesterday, again no luck, but a bad day in the wood's beats the H!$L of being here at work ! Good luck to all who enjoy fair chase hunting and time in the woods, Doug. PS, AND be safe !!, No one wants to see a 200lb fat guy hanging from a tree on his safety harness { Take it from LOL !! }

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Absolutely GREAT advice Moresound!
Just recently I was informed by a city recreation grounds keeper that the woods I've been detecting have poachers w cross bows.
Next time I enter woods, not only will I wear fluorescent orange, but a strobe light on my head! ;)
Be safe...
Peace

Sandigger2

Mar 25, 2012
Ventura County,So Cal
Detector(s) used
DFX, PIDF,CZ 21,F5,
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Just recently I was informed by a city recreation grounds keeper that the woods I've been detecting have poachers w cross bows.
Next time I enter woods, not only will I wear fluorescent orange, but a strobe light on my head! ;)
Be safe...
Peace

The poachers may see the strobe lite and think your an alien from outer space and shoot anyway. :laughing7:
Better to play loud music. It will alert them your coming and the animals will be long gone.
Be safe and HH

OP
OP
M

Moresound

Jun 26, 2014
Jaffrey, New Hampshire
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be safe...
Peace

Poachers! They must be after the king's deer.

Sep 21, 2013
Excelsior, mn
Detector(s) used
2 fisher 1280x
garrett ace 250
finally bought me a garrett at pro...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will be heading up in northern mn. at the cabin to hunt deer with my crossbow...also will hit my favorite logging camp with my 3 detectors...my goodies will be posted in about two weeks...wish me luck...

GARY

dusty1530

Aug 14, 2013
Brownsville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So if your like me and do a lot of woods detecting be sure and wear something that doesn't look like a nice big in season animal while treasure hunting.

Florissant orange is in style this year. :tongue3:

:thumbsup:
I work in a E/R today we had a man come in from dove hunting he was shot from his own hunting party .......Bummer

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other

Yup and its probably the grounds keepers doing the poaching:laughing9:theyre trying to scare you out of there.

newgoldfinder

Dec 19, 2013
Adams County, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, its about that time of year again. Looks like I will have to slap on an orange cap next time I go out... Been wanting to hit part of a dry creek bed but me and snakes don't mix so well. Waiting for it to cool off abit .

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Jun 19, 2013
Stony Point, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites coin master gt..ace 250&350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My season doesn't start in NY until Nov. 15th and in NJ December 8th Zone 7 all the way...Rifle lubed & sighted in all ready to go..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread