Jeffs log ( not that i have a log, I mean, well you know)

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Jeff's log ( not that i have a log, I mean, well you know)

Looks to be a nice fall for me. Leaving next Friday the 26th for a NC beach ( where I will no doubt find many jewelry items).
Also heard last night that I have about a month to finish the 1890's home where I found my first IH (1882) last year.
So, for all my fans, I will keep you up to date on my road to riches this fall........

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks to be a nice fall for me. Leaving next Friday the 26th for a NC beach ( where I will no doubt find many jewelry items).
Also heard last night that I have about a month to finish the 1890's home where I found my first IH (1882) last year.
So, for all my fans, I will keep you up to date on my road to riches this fall........

Well Jeff, if you need company, I'll take time off from work (OOPS! I retired!) I can make my way there too!

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I had to rinse my eyes with Drano after seeing those pictures. Gives new meaning to the word "hangover."

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hope you have a wonderful time, Jeff. As for the bikini clad gals, send a couple or three this way. Wait! Hmm, what would I do with a bikini clad gal? Hmm, and hmm, never mind. I can't think of anything I would/could/like to do with one. Am I getting that old? Hrmmp, I guess so. lol

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
but given the grudge between you two guys..understandable lol

No grudges here mike,just a little payback,with more to come.Jeff is suppose to be a friend,when he acts like one then i'll return it.Until then:evil6:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Warning, TN forums will not be used for a personal feud..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Language rules apply to videos too.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Hay Jeff, you mean you are passing up that 1' long piece of 6" PVC painted camo filled with pearls and coins? lol
Frank five star.png
Z chest.jpg

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vacations are great, Jeff...but what about the chase for the Sprint Cup?:laughing7:

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Warning, TN forums will not be used for a personal feud..

I must have missed something. I don't have any feuds. I do like RJ, I just like to give him a hard time.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Hay Jeff, you mean you are passing up that 1' long piece of 6" PVC painted camo filled with pearls and coins? lol

Frank, I joined there today per your suggestion. Haven't found that thread yet.

PM me the link when you have time :)

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hope you have a wonderful time, Jeff. As for the bikini clad gals, send a couple or three this way. Wait! Hmm, what would I do with a bikini clad gal? Hmm, and hmm, never mind. I can't think of anything I would/could/like to do with one. Am I getting that old? Hrmmp, I guess so. lol

Well, thank the Lord, at 65 I can still figure out what to do with them bikini clad gals :)

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I had to rinse my eyes with Drano after seeing those pictures. Gives new meaning to the word "hangover."

Darned! Too late again, life happened while I was napping :(

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, thank the Lord, at 65 I can still figure out what to do with them bikini clad gals :)

I still know what to do with them ok, but at 87 it just seems like too much effort

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread