worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
My machine crapped out nine days ago.....five days at Whites so far,hope the repair isn't to costly!

I'm going stir crazy:tongue3: What to do...what to do!

GOD Bless

Chris

Y'all just wait till yours craps out!!!

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This isn't exactly the same but I remember when the motor of my 12" belt drive table saw quit. I was really torn up. I needed this saw badly. I had multiples of others but not this table saw. So I made some calls and went online. DAMN THEY WERE EXPENSIVE... and I didn't have the money to put out for a replacement. So for a month or longer I built nothing. Finally I took the motor in to a shop to see if they could bring it back to life. They took it in the back and came right back out and said its a great motor... NOTHING WRONG! I went home, re-mounted and found out the on/off switch was bad.

I wasn't even mad at all.... very happy. Felt a little stupid (was) but still happy.

Maybe your machine will arrive today (Sunday) right in the middle of your football game.... NOW YOU GOTTA CHOOSE!!!!

Hell.... Come on down. You can borrow my XLT and I'll put ya on some 10,000 year old horseshoes.

Last edited:
OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
This isn't exactly the same but I remember when the motor of my 12" belt drive table saw quit. I was really torn up. I needed this saw badly. I had multiples of others but not this table saw. So I made some calls and went online. DAMN THEY WERE EXPENSIVE... and I didn't have the money to put out for a replacement. So for a month or longer I built nothing. Finally I took the motor in to a shop to see if they could bring it back to life. They took it in the back and came right back out and said its a great motor... NOTHING WRONG! I went home, re-mounted and found out the on/off switch was bad.

I wasn't even mad at all.... very happy. Felt a little stupid (was) but still happy.

Maybe your machine will arrive today (Sunday) right in the middle of your football game.... NOW YOU GOTTA CHOOSE!!!!

Hell.... Come on down. You can borrow my XLT and I'll put ya on some 10,000 year old horseshoes.

Honestly.....sports never interested me,I'm still waiting a call on repair costs!!

"Come on down"..............you related to Bob Barker?:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions