MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Jun 19, 2013
Stony Point, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites coin master gt..ace 250&350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Talk about relic hunting, supposedly there was wallets, book covers, etc, made out of this murder's hide..I guess Ol' Antoine is the poster boy for "Going Postal" on your boss..

Here's the story..

The wallet..
Skin-Wallet-color.jpg

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I guess old Tony would have been buried whole if he hadn't been such a jerk. I thought that was kind of an interesting way to hang the guy though. My wifes first marriage was to a fellow whose Uncle was the last guy legally hung in Oregon. I like to tease her about it, but there was no blood relationship for her, although she takes it kind of personal, at least when I tease her. The guy was a murder and a horse thief, and not very smart, tried to get other people involved in an alibi, and they turned him in.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MuckyBottles

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Jun 19, 2013
Stony Point, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites coin master gt..ace 250&350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess old Tony would have been buried whole if he hadn't been such a jerk. I thought that was kind of an interesting way to hang the guy though. My wife was married to a fellow whose Uncle was the last guy legally hung in Oregon. I like to tease her about it, but there was no blood relationship for her, although she takes it kind of personal, at least when I tease her. The guy was a murder and a horse thief, and not very smart, tried to get other people involved in an alibi, and they turned him in.

Its the obscurity of historical moments like this make things interesting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread