Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
didn't mean to just drop off the face of the earth, just been very busy, & had a funeral to go to. managed to miss a step in the dark going down to the concrete/ big rocks and slamming into the side of the house... hate bi focals in those moments. that laid me up for a bit but with so much to do, can't stop. the best thing was putting out on the local swap shop that i was looking for an inexpensive rock tumbler and bought today a heavy duty three drum set up with 1/2 hp motor for $25, got it running right now. it is bow season here now and I have been busy with the preps for that, anyways, I will be off the radar for a few weeks as I and the little wife refill the freezer as well as helping a few who can't do it any more. so my friends, keep safe and find the treasures! Jerry

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey dirtlooter!! I certainly hpoe the funeral wasn't for the young boy of whom you spoke that was injured!! Hope you do well with the hunt!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Enjoy your hunting! I used to really like to go out; but these last few years health won't let me. Also, after the last two years that went deer hunting, I decided that the best way to 'shoot' them was with a camera. I got to the point that I don't like the taste of wild meat.
So, happy hunting! Enjoy!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread