IM Back Home

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI Jim; Welcome Back.!!! :headbang: "There's no place like Home. There's no place like Home." Welcome Home. PEACE:RONB :occasion14:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Why did being a mod make you feel like an outsider? The mods here blend right in, most of the time. lol
Frank five star.png 111-1 profile.jpg

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After a year and half being a mod. on another forum and feeling like an outsider the last few months decided to leave and come back where it all started for me :hello2:
Welcome back Jim..

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Why did being a mod make you feel like an outsider? The mods here blend right in, most of the time. lol
Frank View attachment 1062508
I was a mod on another forum could have been the same forum ..So i know what he means …. It is a lot better being a member here on Tnet than being a mod on another forum..

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
It's nice here, but I like to look around and see what is on the other side of the fence. I post on 4 Forums. They each have there high points. I just try to contribute by expressing my opinion and sharing my knowledge. I call them like I see them and it has gotten me booted off here and another forum for a while. The way I look at it is I am the only one I have to live with. I try to get along with everyone, but there are bumps in the road from time to time. Just some thoughts. Frank five star.png
111-1 profile.jpg

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know what you mean, Frank. I post a little on about 7 forums. I've been on 4 of them for several years; but doubt that I have more than 40 or 50 posts total on them. They're gun forums. I'm also on 2 other treasure hunting forums; but seldom post of them. I doubt that I have more than 15 or 20 posts on those. I don't try to keep up with how many posts I've made. I really don't have any idea how many posts I have here on TNet. I think it's shown under my avatar. I think I remember seeing that I have something over 700 'likes'. I don't try to keep up with them either; but when I go to see who 'liked' my post, I see the total.
So, as you can see, I'm kinda partial to TNet! I've really enjoyed yakking with all of you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread