??? ;D ???

have a good un....................
SHERMANVILLE SOMEWHERE

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My location used to change with the state I was hunting in at the time. Maybe we should consider posting our real pictures so everyone could have a good laugh and not take us seriously. LOL

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the milky way galaxy

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Point your Scud

Longitude

LATITUDE

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There you are my friend. I agree, it'd help all of us out alot if people followed suit with their locations. I would definitely like to look at all the posts of someone from Florida or Missouri, apposed to Canada somewhere (no offense, Canadians)...

Bran <><

S

stefen

Not too long past, the TN structured format of the posters information listed the state below the avitar. This informative indicater is now gone.

This site has been modified and tweeked numerous times...many for the better.

However I agree that many postings would be more informative if the reader knew that the item or topic being discussed was from the State of Indiana, Ohio or wherever, or if the person posting would provide a narrower geographic area, such as northern Michigan or central Texas.

I often times would like to know the approximate geographic location of a find, for instance, especially when its a Civil War find or a significant coin.

Often times, with some posts, the geographic area is not indicated for obvious reasons of security.

As an example, I responded to a post listing some information and was immediately attacked openly on the post and by PM, wanting specific information almost to the exact location coordinate. However, thbis is the extreme.

Good topic.

wildrider

Bronze Member
Feb 25, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC IIb/White's 6000 Di Pro
I was thinking this same thought as I was looking to see if someone had put it in their profile.

Knowing the state helps alot when trying to determine whatsits too.

Just my theory.

Burt

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
Not too long past, the TN structured format of the posters information listed the state below the avitar. This informative indicater is now gone.

This site has been modified and tweeked numerous times...many for the better.

However I agree that many postings would be more informative if the reader knew that the item or topic being discussed was from the State of Indiana, Ohio or wherever, or if the person posting would provide a narrower geographic area, such as northern Michigan or central Texas.

I often times would like to know the approximate geographic location of a find, for instance, especially when its a Civil War find or a significant coin.

Often times, with some posts, the geographic area is not indicated for obvious reasons of security.

As an example, I responded to a post listing some information and was immediately attacked openly on the post and by PM, wanting specific information almost to the exact location coordinate. However, thbis is the extreme.

Good topic.

Not gone Just add to or change OLD BACK PORCH

Born2Dtect

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hurlock, Maryland
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What you talking about Sandman, my avatar is my real picture!

Ed D.

On the beautiful Eastern Shore of Maryland!

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree.....posting your location would be helpful! Even mentioning it in your post would be nice. Many a time I've read posts and wondered "What state could this be?" ???

wabash river rat

Feb 16, 2007
hey kingfisher,

being from east central illinois on the banks of the wabash i have heard quite a few jokes about yur daddy or mama, but hoosier kingfisher? that's gittin' a little out there even for an ol' river rat like me. he he. all in fun! please don't take me off the site for bein' offensive and not politically correct, whatever that is. give me a pm and let me know where in central in. you're from. maybe close enough for a hunt.

Godspeed,

wrr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread