Better Carry a Gun While Detecting After October 12th!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Couple episodes in.

Now we are split a couple directions again.

Daryll and Carol blasted off to chase the car with a white cross on it.

Rick and crew have agreed to take the wizard to washington.

Bob is effed. Garith chomping some deliscious Bob-B-Que right in front of him was priceless. Actually it was hilarious and deeply disturbing at the same time.

Will the Rick-a-Rollers show up in time to save Bob, or is he seriously done? Well-done? Hehe. Fate has a fickle hand, right? Just as the sad sack was getting it on with Sasha. Guess we can call him Bobbed now. 8-)

If Bob gets eaten, I think that Rick should get some testicles and tell everyone that when he says we kill 'em all, then we KILL 'EM ALL!

The wife is not happy with the direction its all going in. She'll get over it. :laughing7:

if they turn things around next week, and it was not his feet looking medium rare
in the last scene :( I'm gonna be Upset.

This is supposed to be the Walking Dead, Not love story.

I didn't get the last scene with the Car Chase starting ?
who was in the Car ? . Beth ?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Higgy

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hate to sound ignorant..but on this issue I am. Are you saying there is a comic book, "The Walking Dead"? And it has this many issues? How many issues does it have? I kinda thought there was a team of writers doing this thing?

Yes, Dave, The Walking Dead is a graphic novel the TV series was developed from. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Higgy

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
if they turn things around next week, and it was not his feet looking medium rare
in the last scene :( I'm gonna be Upset.

This is supposed to be the Walking Dead, Not love story.

I didn't get the last scene with the Car Chase starting ?
who was in the Car ? . Beth ?

Last season, Beth and Daryl were together in a funeral home. Walkers appeared, and while Daryl was fighting them, Beth was abducted by someone in the car with the white cross on the back. Daryl ran after it, but obviously it was too fast, so when he and Carol were outside the church, and he saw that car again, the chase was ON! :laughing7:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last season, Beth and Daryl were together in a funeral home. Walkers appeared, and while Daryl was fighting them, Beth was abducted by someone in the car with the white cross on the back. Daryl ran after it, but obviously it was too fast, so when he and Carol were outside the church, and he saw that car again, the chase was ON! :laughing7:

THANKS !

I didn't catch that it was an abduction.
I thought she just found a car and decided to get out of there fast
leaving Daryl for dead.
I wondered on that :icon_scratch: as it didn't seem to fit her personality to just go off on her own.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like it when the group is on the move, like they are now. Rick wanted to go back and terminate the survivors of Terminus...now look at poor Bob.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like it when the group is on the move, like they are now. Rick wanted to go back and terminate the survivors of Terminus...now look at poor Bob.
As do I, I also think Bob was bit in the attack in the food pantry....

OP
OP
Higgy

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Right? The group shouldn't have given Rick any crap about going back in to kill the remaining Terminus pukes. How convenient that they wrote that into it, when everything before all this is, "Oh, we follow Rick," and, "Yeah we do whatever RICK says." :icon_scratch: So Rick says, "They don't get to live," and the whole group poos on that idea? ???

I think Rick needs to give them all a good dummy-slap

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know, who Voted Rick God ?

Besides if your the Only group of Humans Left ,
the entire Zombie Population smells Your Group.

You have to have distractions (bait) walking around.

of course
I'm still trying to figure out how these Zombies can possibly be walking around with Clean dry Underwear.
I'm sure they don't drop Trow, And they always seem to be eating Someone,
and I haven't seen a Browned or extra bulgy one yet :dontknow:

of course maybe that is why zombies walk funny.

Seriously Though, how many healthy people has Carol Killed ?
perhaps Rick should take her out for killing Lizzie last season.
and who taught Lizzie how to kill in the first place ?

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lizzy was infected, just hadn't turned yet.

They taught Carol how to kill, she was the wife of a husband who abused her constantly.

Walkers can't eat infected people so their food source is short and can't die unless theur brain is destroyed so they are always starving... Imagine going for. Weeks with nothing to eat...

Rick was a sheriff who was shot stopping crooks in 1st episode and in a coma, woke up after epidemic was already going on and went looking for his family.

Rick has saved everyone of them. Daryl Carol and his son Carl are all that remains of the original group

OP
OP
Higgy

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't know, who Voted Rick God ?

Kind of funny how that worked out, huh? He just walked rode into camp with the group that found him, and took over. No wonder Shane was upset. He had Rick's woman, and his son, and he was in charge, then Rick shows up.

Rick's definitely not a strong leader. Kind of funny how a guy can make so many mistakes and they still follow him blindly. My son thinks Rick is the biggest dummy on the show.

While we're Walking Dead-bashing, I might as well get this off my chest...

So the virus is inside you, right? I'm thinking that info just doesn't work with getting bit or scratched and eventually turning thing. :icon_scratch: Why would it matter? If you are already carrying the virus, why would a scratch or a bite be any threat at all? Its like husband and wife both have a cold. Why not kiss and hug some? Its not like you are going to make it worse. Thoroughly disappointed with that premise I tell you!

So... Who is like me and can't wait until Sunday Night?? :hello2::hello2::hello2::tongue3:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kind of funny how that worked out, huh? He just walked rode into camp with the group that found him, and took over. No wonder Shane was upset. He had Rick's woman, and his son, and he was in charge, then Rick shows up.

Rick's definitely not a strong leader. Kind of funny how a guy can make so many mistakes and they still follow him blindly. My son thinks Rick is the biggest dummy on the show.

So the virus is inside you, right? I'm thinking that info just doesn't work with getting bit or scratched and eventually turning thing. :icon_scratch: Why would it matter? If you are already carrying the virus, why would a scratch or a bite be any threat at all? Its like husband and wife both have a cold. Why not kiss and hug some? Its not like you are going to make it worse. Thoroughly disappointed with that premise I tell you!

So... Who is like me and can't wait until Sunday Night?? :hello2::hello2::hello2::tongue3:
Being bit or scratched just brings it on faster....

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lizzy was infected, just hadn't turned yet.

They taught Carol how to kill, she was the wife of a husband who abused her constantly.

Walkers can't eat infected people so their food source is short and can't die unless theur brain is destroyed so they are always starving... Imagine going for. Weeks with nothing to eat...

Rick was a sheriff who was shot stopping crooks in 1st episode and in a coma, woke up after epidemic was already going on and went looking for his family.

Rick has saved everyone of them. Daryl Carol and his son Carl are all that remains of the original group

Maybe I missed that too :tongue3:

or maybe I got the wrong name ?

Lizzie was the Little Girl with the Big Face ? (12 ish)
always looked like she had too much makeup on ?
(trying to look 20) Killed her sister in the last episode
so she could come back & live forever. (or so she could have a zombie friend ?)
I don't remember her being bit, just mentally unstable and carol being judge, Jury & executioner
but yet nobody Judged Carol ?

any Who :tongue3:

I know carol killed some others back at the Prison, because she was convinced they were ill also,
and I think that was the reason she was banished back then.
I missed all of the first season allot of the second , just really started enjoying it
about a year ago. & trying to understand the Story.
I do know Carol Milked the battered wife bit for a few episodes,
then I think killed her husband. I'm not sure if she killed him or
if he got bit.

as for the Bite or Scratch Deal wasn't there a Threat of it being Airborn
at one point back at the prison ?
I seem to remember someone ill who wasn't bit.
wasn't that who Carol Killed at the prison ?

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

yea I see Rick as the wanna be "Gardner " with that old gray haired Guy.
& his son trying to be the Father Figure :dontknow:
but that hat shows he's still a kid with a cap gun mentality.
(western movie shooting up the bad guys, yippie-yo-Ki-A)

as for
Walking Dead-bashing, not bashing the show.
I enjoy it each week it is on.
But some of the characters, like Carol, irritate me immensely :laughing7:

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry when I said Lizzy was already infected I was referring to Karen in the prison not the little girl Lizzy.

OP
OP
Higgy

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Walking Dead-bashing, not bashing the show.
I enjoy it each week it is on.
But some of the characters, like Carol, irritate me immensely :laughing7:

I love to bash the show and find so many flaws in it, but if it were perfect we wouldn't have show right? Carol: I think she's cool. We've seen her develop and grow into valuable team member. If it weren't for her, everyone would eventually be Terminus Stew.

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love to bash the show and find so many flaws in it, but if it were perfect we wouldn't have show right? Carol: I think she's cool. We've seen her develop and grow into valuable team member. If it weren't for her, everyone would eventually be Terminus Stew.

every horror flick has flaws.
I suppose if they didn't nobody would get killed & ate which would be a flaw in itself
in a zombie flick. you gotta have morons.

No more comment from me on Carol, other then I'm waiting & hoping
her reckoning is coming this season.

Besides, Bordwalk Empire Ends next Sunday :( so the walking Dead is all I'll have to dvr
and watch sunday nights now

OP
OP
Higgy

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting