Love the folks at Kellyco!

Papalittle

Apr 17, 2013
Hardy, Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Eurotek Pro, Fisher F2, Garrett Ace 250 Teknetics Delta4000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have bought a couple of detectors and Pin-pointers from them and been very happy with their service. When one of my pin-pointers stopped working they sent me a new free! So today I called them asking about the Delta 4000 they answered all my questions and was very patient with me. Needless to say I ordered the Delta 4000 and then asked them if headphones come with it like some of the other dealers give. They said no but they will include a 80 dollar noise cancelling headphone for free! Love them guys.

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you had a good experience w Kco.
If you think you're happy now, call Bart at BigBoys next time!
Peace

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have bought a couple of detectors and Pin-pointers from them and been very happy with their service. When one of my pin-pointers stopped working they sent me a new free! So today I called them asking about the Delta 4000 they answered all my questions and was very patient with me. Needless to say I ordered the Delta 4000 and then asked them if headphones come with it like some of the other dealers give. They said no but they will include a 80 dollar noise cancelling headphone for free! Love them guys.
Glad they made you happy...

chriskellyco

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Sep 30, 2014
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Garrett AT Pro/Ace 350, Minelab CTX 3030/E-Trac/Excal II, White's Coinmaster GT, Nokta FORS CoRe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We aim to please Papalittle! Glad we were able to help out! We do everything we can to keep our customers happy and coming back. Thank you for also spreading the word about how great our service is!

OP
OP
Papalittle

Papalittle

Apr 17, 2013
Hardy, Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Eurotek Pro, Fisher F2, Garrett Ace 250 Teknetics Delta4000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We aim to please Papalittle! Glad we were able to help out! We do everything we can to keep our customers happy and coming back. Thank you for also spreading the word about how great our service is!

You are welcome Chris. I could of got it cheaper from elsewhere but the extra service Kellyco provides is worth the extra 40 dollars I spent. I am in the service business and I try my hardest to make customers happy as happy customers are customers who happily come back.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread