Help to find an old friend

ALEX LOPEZ

Oct 1, 2003
Chihuahua Mexico
Detector(s) used
SOVEREIGN GT, Master hunter Garret, whites GMT MODDED ,Golbug 2 MODDED, MINELAB GP3000, FALCON MD20, MINELAB GPX4500
Hi my friends, I am looking for an old friend, who I met 10 years ago, the name I do not remember well but is something like Jassie or yaznick, perhaps this in his 50s, is from Chihuahua Mexico, I think. He likes hunting for treasure, locator Fitzgeralds, he was in looking Treasures Aldama Chihuahua, perhaps one knows or knows that happened, I would appreciate very much if anyone knows.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

longlivethejeep

Oct 26, 2014
Bear Valley, WI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boy, that's pretty vague. I am pretty good at finding people, I've found many people in unconventional way (old friends/acquaintences, family members for my wife who was adopted, it's not my profession) If that's all you know of him, my advice without knowing his name, is to put your mind in his, as to what you do know. You at least know some specific interests and hobbys, research any hobbyist groups in the area he was last known. If there are clubs or groups for associated hobbies in the area, research membership. If he just fell of the map totally, try searching death records (unfortunately that has been a successful way of finding people in my experience.) Try to think like him, and what would you do that would leave a paper trail. Good luck, if you knew a name for sure, that would be so much more productive.

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
He's a 'old friend' but you don't remember his name????
The names you mentioned, are they first or last names?
Do you recall where you first met him?
Perhaps he still frequents that same place.
Someone there might recognize either name you do recall.

Don.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread