Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gidday Mate, Kia ora,
Congratulations on your milestones.
I have you to thank, for a lot of learning, from all your contributions to T'net.
Cheers, Mike :headbang::occasion14::headbang:

(and no , it wasn't me)

mikeraydj

Bronze Member
May 19, 2014
Montana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Deteknix X-Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
10 year.jpg

Congrats Don. I hope to see another 10 years of your great input on Tnet. :icon_thumleft:

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations Don, I am proud to share T-Net with you. Always look at what is it first and enjoy trying to be the first to I'D a coin. A wonderful challenge with you and the others "experts" here. Best wishes.....Joe McDonough

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Hay Don five star.png , I have had dealings with you personally and I got to say here if there was a good guy list here you would be in the top ten, maybe at the top! Frank
111-2 de Vinci.jpg

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Mack.
Oxford is still beautiful. Cobble stone roads n all. The water tower was dismantled years ago though.
On a personal note, my grandfather taught at Miami Oh, my parents met there and my daughter had her HS graduation in Millet Hall. Go Redskins/Hawks!
Peace

OP
OP
Mackaydon

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
CincyKid,
Can you tell me either on this thread or by PM who your grandfather was; he may have been one of my teachers.
And if you' re in Oxford area, you may wish to look up Bob Schuette ("Shoots"), the owner of Redskin (NOT Redhawk, I hope) Realty and say Hello for me. I worked for him at his College Inn; and consider being his friend for over 50 years now.
Don..........

postalgriff

Silver Member
Aug 7, 2008
Southern Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don, thanks for all the help you've provided to me and so many others on this site! You are a very valuable part of treasurnet for sure, congrats on your milestone! Hats off to you sir.

toddsumm1

Feb 19, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro w/ProPointer/White's DFX 300/White's DFX/White's Eagle Spectrum/Radio Shack (Bounty Hunter)/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A true asset to T-Net! Thanks for all the advice, input and identification of items posted on the forums. You are truly one of the most insightful when it comes to coin identification. Thank you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread