Silver items to bring luck and fortune !!

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, :hello:

I've read that some silver items have been used to bring luck and fortune. ??? One was a Roman and or Greek thing. I've read that they would keep small gold or silver spiders to attract wealth and fortune and trap it in their web. :thumbsup: I've never seen one dug from that period but Google swears they are real... So I ordered one on the internet !! :dontknow: I also got a small sterling bowl. Because, the Chinese would keep a small silver or glass bowl and fill it with silver and gold ingots or coins to attract wealth and fortune. 8-) I've done this in the past and it seemed to bring pretty good fortune. :headbang: Not to mention the lucky Buddha I have the beckoning cat the lucky horse shoe over my door and a few other things I have for luck and fortune. Right away these things started working. :icon_thumleft: The woman selling bowl said it weighed only 16 grams. I got it home and it weighs 25 grams. I got it for $1 above spot. :laughing7: Cause everyone was bidding on a 16g bowl when it weighed 25g. :icon_scratch:Anyway I got a few silver coins in it and a few gold plated coins cause I can't afford real gold... :tongue3: Anyway I just thought you guys would like these little superstitions and cool SILVER ITEMS !! :skullflag: Let me know what you think cool or lame ??

Keep @ it and HH !! :hello2:

Attachments

• Luck03.jpg
    Luck03.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 83
  • Luck01.jpg
    Luck01.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 89
  • Luck04.jpg
    Luck04.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 93
  • Luck02.jpg
    Luck02.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice items you've acquired.
As for luck when detecting, I have my best when I don't expect to find much?
Hope luck and fortune overwhelm you.
Peace

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the silver bowl. Where did u get it from.

OP
OP
MUD(S.W.A.T)

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice items you've acquired.
As for luck when detecting, I have my best when I don't expect to find much?
Hope luck and fortune overwhelm you.
Peace

Hey thanks kid I really appreciate it !! :notworthy: I've found some amazing things so far !! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
MUD(S.W.A.T)

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, :icon_scratch:

I thought this would be more popular... :dontknow:

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
I like it, at this point who's to say it does not bring good luck so get out there and put it to the test!!

I found a silver ring in early Aug, after digging it I dug a big 2 carat plat, so from that point on I wear the silver ring all the time... and I have dug more treasure then ever, crazy is now when I run into the local hunters they say, I see you got your silver ring on...

OBN0345.jpg

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
I like it, at this point who's to say it does not bring good luck so get out there and put it to the test!!

I found a silver ring in early Aug, after digging it I dug a big 2 carat plat, so from that point on I wear the silver ring all the time... and I have dug more treasure then ever, crazy is now when I run into the local hunters they say, I see you got your silver ring on...

View attachment 1079003

Your ring looks to be egyption, OBN...very cool! If you do some research I think you'll find that it says something.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread