Dream Hunts

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett gti 2500, Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The lawn of the Whitehouse. Not in recent years but back in the day it has seen many a gatherings and events that were open to the public. Not to mention all the presidential history. Should be minimal pull tabs and modern trash at least. Always wondered if the president could detect it if he wanted to.

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My dream hunt would be to go anywhere in Eastern Massachusetts with total carte blanche. Imagine being able to hunt The Boston Commons and all the grounds in Harvard with total impunity! Imagine being able to hunt the grounds of the early Boston mansions. I can just imagine what his hiding beneath that soil! Also, on this dream hunt, a helper to follow me around and backfill my holes would be awesome. Hey, maybe that could be a startup business! Caddies for detectorists!

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
1715 beaches.

Yes, I'm living the dream.

dougward5

Aug 30, 2014
ALABAMA
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
a few of my " Dream hunts" after KGC gold are hopefully upcoming soon ...but if money and time were no object ,there is no question Gold prospecting in "Headless Valley" . I want to explore the Nahanni ..lost tribes of headhunters ...hidden gold ....legends of Shangri-La like hidden valleys .what more can you ask for ? . If I found enough gold to be set for life, then I would spend it searching cocos island ....

dougward5

Aug 30, 2014
ALABAMA
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
a few of my " Dream hunts" after KGC gold are hopefully upcoming soon ...but if money and time were no object ,there is no question Gold prospecting in "Headless Valley" . I want to explore the Nahanni ..lost tribes of headhunters ...hidden gold ....legends of Shangri-La like hidden valleys .what more can you ask for ? . If I found enough gold to be set for life, then I would spend it searching cocos island ....
Well SOME of the gold i would spend hunting more gold...

DonDigger

Jan 11, 2013
Galveston Bay Area
Detector(s) used
Teknetics, Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Must have missed this thread the first time around but my choice would have changed anyway. With the news of renewed diplomatic relations with Cuba I would love to be the first to take a detector to "Old Havana". Got to be Spanish gold and Pirate booty about. Just a pipe dream.

Don

O

Old Silver

Not that it's going to happen, of course, but if you could go on one dream hunt with all expenses paid, where and what would that hunt be?

Fort Knox.:laughing9:
I probably couldn't get in, even if they gave me a free pass.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread