mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My 11 yr old daughter is learning about the civil war and I thought it would be neat to make her a display case of some of the items that they use and worn back then. So I thought I would ask all of the treasurer hunters that live in these areas for some help. I would like to get some items and if you send her something please put the place where it was found at county, city and state. I am willing to paid for these if you would want some thing for them plus shipping. I can paid you with pay pal or any other way that you would like. She is a good girl with good marks in school. If you would like to help please PM me.....Matt

Tedyoh

Bronze Member
Apr 13, 2013
N.E. Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, NOX 600, XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm curious how this turns out, I'm sure some have dug 100's of CW bullets, I have yet to dig 1, due to my (our) location, GL.

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My 11 yr old daughter is learning about the civil war and I thought it would be neat to make her a display case of some of the items that they use and worn back then. So I thought I would ask all of the treasurer hunters that live in these areas for some help. I would like to get some items and if you send her something please put the place where it was found at county, city and state. I am willing to paid for these if you would want some thing for them plus shipping. I can paid you with pay pal or any other way that you would like. She is a good girl with good marks in school. If you would like to help please PM me.....Matt
Hopefully I'll have some stuff heading your way Monday.

mtsheron

Jun 6, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+; and Lesche digging tools! Tesoro Compadre (daughter's machine)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I wish her luck and if I had a stash I would send her some. I just have yet to find the honey holes!

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish her luck and if I had a stash I would send her some. I just have yet to find the honey holes!
What area in N.C. are you at?

OP
OP
mlayers

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting