Kellyco service Dept

MackDog

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2013
Spokane Wa
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, 8 x11" and Nel Storm coils
Garrett Propointer er, Pro Pointer AT
White's V3i Standard, 10" DD, 13" Ultimate and 4 x6" sniper, 6 x10 coils, Drect 12 x 15 coil
Whites MX Sport With Detec
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last edited:

chriskellyco

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Sep 30, 2014
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Garrett AT Pro/Ace 350, Minelab CTX 3030/E-Trac/Excal II, White's Coinmaster GT, Nokta FORS CoRe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey MackDog! Glad we could help! We here at Kellyco are always here to assist with customer service, sales and advice. Look forward to doing business with you again soon!

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hey chris....pat from big bear...thank you for the help earlier this month...my employee is loving the f2 I gave him.you guys were awsome in the return of the mpx and the upgrade.Love my new machine as well
cheers and well done!!

Jessica94

Tenderfoot
Nov 22, 2014
Bend, Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Chris.. So I emailed Kellyco from their website and never got an email back. I have never owned a metal detector and was hoping to get some more info on the Garrett Ace 250..

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jessica94, you will be told your email mysteriously went to spam. If you were ordering a CTX3030, this wouldn't have happened?
Peace

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I like Kellyco, ordered a DFX from them, saved some money and got excellent service.

ryaan21

Apr 17, 2007
Gladstone, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 Garrett GTAx 550, Teknetics Delta 4000, Teknetics T2, Teknetics Omega 8000, Garrett AT Pro, Whites Coinmaster GT, Fisher CZ70 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I stopped ordering from them when they tried charging $16 to ship a pin pointer.

OP
OP
M

MackDog

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2013
Spokane Wa
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, 8 x11" and Nel Storm coils
Garrett Propointer er, Pro Pointer AT
White's V3i Standard, 10" DD, 13" Ultimate and 4 x6" sniper, 6 x10 coils, Drect 12 x 15 coil
Whites MX Sport With Detec
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I stopped ordering from them when they tried charging $16 to ship a pin pointer.
I wouldn't know usually if it's over $100 it's free and there's not much you can get for under a hundred

chriskellyco

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Sep 30, 2014
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Garrett AT Pro/Ace 350, Minelab CTX 3030/E-Trac/Excal II, White's Coinmaster GT, Nokta FORS CoRe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Jessica94, send you a PM earlier this morning. Always here to help, might have been a system issue, not too sure to be honest. I hate it when things fall through the cracks and am happy that we can get you squared away. BosnMate, I'm glad we were able to assist you! Keep on digging and post your goodies! We'd love to see them if you want to email me your finds. Ryaan21, I'm sorry you had that experience. Some of our products receive free shipping while others do not. We create the sales order, click one button and it auto fills the shipping price in there. Some we cannot offer free shipping on due to the contracts we have with our manufacturers. Any other questions, feel free to private message me!

chriskellyco

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Sep 30, 2014
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry you had such a bad experience with us CincinnatiKid, I've been back and forth with Jessica a few times already so I think we're pretty on top of things. :) Have a wonderful day and Happy Hunting!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jessica94, I told ya. ;) Now it's a "system issue"?
Peace
It can easily be a system error. Even my emails to kellyco have on occasions been lost and I personally know several people there..... I work on large Cisco voice and data router systems for major companies, it happens....

They will treat same whether it is a $200 sale or $2000 sale.....

Last edited:

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks TH. You are obviously much more versed on the "techs" than I.
When buying an initial metal detector, I just think any individual deserves the same attention if purchasing an ACE 150 or a ML3030. Kellyco no longer does this IMHO.
True, I still purchase accessories from them, but Bart@BigBoysHobbies will forever more, be my goto when purchasing a metal detector.
No hard feelings...
Peace

chriskellyco

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Sep 30, 2014
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Understandable, I'm glad you have a good go to. I personally check the forums 5 days a week for things like this because ultimately, I am the face of Kellyco on this forum and I will not allow it to be tarnished. Whether my customer is buying a CTX3030 or a coil cover, my goal is to provide them with the proper information they need to make an educated choice on their purchase, offer stellar customer service and make sure it's a one stop shop opportunity for them. I've been in both sales and customer service for over 15 years and I pride myself on how I dedicate my time to my customers no matter how big or small the purchase. I specifically go through several forums where Kellyco has not had a strong presence and make sure that my customers are being taken care of no matter what the situation is. Nice talking to you all, Cincinnatikid, if there is anything we can do to win your business back I hope that we can do that. You can always PM me if there is something I can do to assist. Happy Hunting everybody!!

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Chris.
Your words alone, show you are a person of quality, truthfulness and that you take serious pride in your actions.
Peace

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can add how I was treated in a little more detail.I ordered a machine package from chris.A back up at pro with all the fixins.the bogo offer I went for was under a hundred bucks.That machine was to introduce an employee to the hobby.When I recieved the equipment(on time)I opened the bogo mpx and didnt like it(could have been a fluke.)before an hour had passed I was on the phone with chris.He was exemplory in his actions.That guy truly wanted to make me happy,for real.He emailed me a prepaid shipping label for its return.no restocking fee..nothing.Asked if I wanted to get a differant machine as he ok'd the total refund for the mpx.
I opted to get an f2 as my wife has one and we have been pleasantly surprised by its abilities.
In about a week the new machine arrived..all the costs exactly as chris had stated,all the extras included.
My employee has now been on a couple hunts with us...loves it and is learning to speak f2 quickly.My machine is exactly what I expected.
I am happiest with a vendor when something needs resolution and is quickly and fairly resolved.That was my expierience.

thanks again chris...next year an atx !!
pat

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like what you say bigfoot1.
I've had a few problems with Kellyco in the past. I now only purchase accessories from them.
I will always buy new machines from Bart@BigBoysHobbies. Straight up man, that actually answers his phone. On Sundays too!
That said, for Kellyco buyers, Chris now seems to be the go to guy. He's recently dealt with Kco negativity in an eloquent manner and a professional demeanor. Well done Chris.
Peace

Papalittle

Apr 17, 2013
Hardy, Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Eurotek Pro, Fisher F2, Garrett Ace 250 Teknetics Delta4000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've had the best service from them every time I have dealt with them..I had a new Vulcun 360 that did not work so I sent it to them and they replaced it fast! sad to say the new one does the same thing but I've figured out how to work around it.
I recommend them to everyone I talk to about MDing!

chriskellyco

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Sep 30, 2014
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you everybody, I really appreciate it! The forums can be a harsh place sometimes lol It's nice to get positive feedback. Days like today where the phones will be ringing off the hook, I'll have facebook messages coming in, forum messages and even calls to my cell phone can be pretty taxing. I see stuff like this and it really motivates me to keep on doing what I'm doing. Very, very much appreciated. Glad I was able to help you all out and make sure to assist you in your detecting! Happy Hunting and Happy Holidays!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread