Happy birthday to..

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Well its my birthday today. I'm posting a big happy birthday to myself since everybody in my family forgot. Yes its only 10:40am, but if you knew my family, you would know normally I'd get flooded with calls starting at the stroke of midnite.
Even my wife forgot, but since MS ruins your memory I'll let it pass.

So I'm 45 today, quite surprised I've made it this long.
So here goes.
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Mike, happy birthday to you.

Signed your alter ego BigCountry :headbang:

P.S. Dear GOD, all I'd like for my birthday, today and for the rest of my life is for mankind to find a cure for multiple sclerosis, or find the kindness in their hearts to make the drugs that work for this terrible disease affordable for regular folks. Amen.

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
A big West Coast Happy Birthday to you Mike !!
My best wishes to you and your wife.
I play this one for myself and my daughter on each of our birthdays; I hope this lifts your spirit as it always does mine.
Mexican Happy Birthday:
Don...

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Your wife forgot your birthday? That's awesome! Its like a 'Get Out Of Jail Free' card for you. Save it until you forget an anniversary or her birthday. Marital ammo is the most valuable present you could get.

Sod Buster

Jun 14, 2014
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, White's Bullseye TRX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Birthday Mike!!!!!

I'm hoping your birthday wish comes true for you and your wifey.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Your lucky...Well no one in my family ever remembers my birthday ..The reason i told them 20 years ago to forget it for all a birthday to me is another year older .. My birthday will come and go an i forget it was even here .. And i want to forget.. I hate birthdays…Why celebrate getting old ?

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Birthday from mr.b in N.C. :occasion14:

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Happy Birthday.... you know you are now on the "back 9"?

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the well wishes. Yeah getting older blows, had a rough ride thus far, but still glad to have lived this long.

Mike
.. Could be that if you do not think about your age you would be happier ….:occasion14: But if you like birthdays .. happy happy to you

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy birthday Mike!!!

Buck up son, My body hurts more all the time but I think life is getting easier too. Or maybe I just don't care as much?

whammy

Oct 23, 2012
Conquest New York
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision, DFX, Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Birthday young man. May your wishes come true. I'll be hitting 71 in January, so getting old doesn't bother me. Getting old sure as heck beats the alternative.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A late Happy Birthday BC.
Now your 1 day closer to 46.
I feel ya I quit counting Birthdays around 30.
As for the MS , We have a Couple we met through our kid's Kindergarten class last year & we =(the wife son & I ) have went to hang out with them on a few evenings , heck the wife & son went with them on a trip to the N Ga Town of Helen Yesterday.
The husband is from the Netherlands & this town has a Dutch Motif, I would have went but it was a last min, thing & had planned on Relic hunting. BTW No Relics but +$10 in clad.
Anyway the Wife Kimberly has MS (She is 44-46 ) & I see the toll it takes on her & her family= It Sux.
Had a neighbor in the mid 80's who's Mom got it ' Man she went from normal to a wheel chair in only 4 or 5 years.
It seems Dr's have come along way since then, I pray for a cure Today but ill take Tomorrow.

Funny I can not remember if I'm 42 or 43 hmmm, 43 I think So i,m not far behind you.
Good Day
Davers

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI Mike; GUESS WHAT ??? Today is also my Birthday. I'm the big 57 now. !!! :occasion14: :headbang: Happy Birthday to both of us. PEACE:RONB

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mike, sorry I missed your birthday! Gee, 45? Real youngster! lol I'm 72! I used to try to forget my birthdays; now I brag about how long I've lived.
I think it was last year, my daughter, son, grandson, and son-in-law, all forgot my birthday. I didn't even mention it. Several days later, my daughter and I were talking about something, don't remember what. In the conversation, something made her recall my birth date. She looked kinda blank for a moment, then said, "Hey, we missed your birthday!" lol
Some people just don't have the mental ?? whatever to remember dates. When it comes to history, I'm about as bad as most; but the family's birthdays, I seem to have not problem remembering.
Mike, I hope they find a cure for MS also. I've known several people who had MS.
My wife died in 2006 from HEP C. They had a few experimental drugs they were working on at the time. My daughter told me just yesterday that it was announced that they now have a cure for HEP C.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A late Happy Birthday wish for you Mike and I hope your wish comes true!

Also a late Happy Birthday to you Ron!

I don't give anyone the chance to forget my birthday, I remind them! Hey makes me happy!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread