Wooo Hooo XP Deus hard case came!

mtsheron

Jun 6, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+; and Lesche digging tools! Tesoro Compadre (daughter's machine)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I really like the XP Deus hard transport case that just came in today! Got everything nice and tidy now rather than flying all over the place! Yes it is pricey for a case but worth it to keep all things together and protected better than a vinyl bag.

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats!
Also, how do you like your Deus? I've been "eyeballing" them since March.
They seem light, fast, accurate and deep depending on freq?
Thanks
Peace

OP
OP
mtsheron

mtsheron

Jun 6, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats!
Also, how do you like your Deus? I've been "eyeballing" them since March.
They seem light, fast, accurate and deep depending on freq?
Thanks
Peace

Only been swinging it for a month roughly. No real big finds yet other than my first Civil War musket ball which made me happy. I hope to get this detector out to a target rich environment soon. Going to hit the old homestead of the family this weekend and hope it produces some finds in the form of old coins. Never been searched and is over 100 years old. Other than that the detector itself is amazing in the fact it does all; is very light; change frequency on the fly; and can make your own custom programs as well.

I really think if you took one out you would be impressed. You have been hunting way longer than me so you would be way ahead of the learning curve of this machine than I. I get better with it each time I take it out. I also bought the Gray Ghost headset for it and they are awesome as well. They say the Vance headset is better for the same price. Don't know myself on that one but am extremely happy to date.

OP
OP
mtsheron

mtsheron

Jun 6, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hard Case

Here are two pictures of how the case loads up. I do wish they have made it slightly bigger to acommodate aftermarket full size headphones like the Gray Ghost; Vance; or WS5 system.

But as you can see it is a nice case to keep all the little accessories in one spot for easy hands on. As you can see with my 11" coil it also has the recess for the larger coil too. The 9" fits in the well cut out below the 11" coil. Awesome for sure.

IMG_6145.JPG IMG_6146.JPG

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
case is tougher than the detector...

the 5900
lost it spot in the case
to a t.d.i pro

liftloop

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread