Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You have done it before, and you did it to me, and you will do it to others....One year ago today I stumbled onto this forum, and it has changed who I am in such a positive way. Before I was just a random guy with a metal detector, frustrated and unknowing. Now, thanks not only the wealth of information that this site beholds, but more so the members within our forum, I am a happier hunter!!! I have learned so much this past year, it has helped me in the field, and has made me more aware of the history of what lies beneath. Thank you Tnet for being there...Looking forward to another year of learning, laughing and hunting... BWD

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree Dave, this forum has provided and will continue to provide tons of new information, and has certainly opened my eyes to many things, and many subjects. It has also given me new interests and wisdom to proceed with. Additionally, it gets kinda addictive!

mtsheron

Jun 6, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+; and Lesche digging tools! Tesoro Compadre (daughter's machine)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
BWD you were one of the first if not the first to welcome me when I posted here when I joined! Congrats on 1 year and yes this forum has helped me alot too with my silly stupid detecting questions as a noob!

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BigWaveDave, I joined 'bout the same time as you. I agree w every single word you state. So, all I will say is, "What BigWaveDave says x2!
I'll surely repeat the same next year.
GL
Peace

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yup...agreed...tnet has been good for me too,and here is why;
1)when I'm not out hunting I can just watch it snow and hang out here...completely ignoring my clients
2)when I am hunting I think about posts on here that relate to my finds.All while ignoring my honey-dos
3)after a good hunt I like to come here and search the what is it forum to id the wierd stuff,while ignoring distractions like family,friends and clients
4)I dont have a detecting compulsion disorder...I have a,"leave me alone I'm t-netting"hobby

thanks from the bottom of my wifes heart t-net....she dont really like me much and t-net helps keep us together and happy.Now that she hunts with me(and is more tenacious than I)t-net gives me my last refuge from the time bandit distractions I would otherwise be burdened with.ahhhhhh

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
glad I could help Dave

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, only here would my happiness at finding a old piece of rusted metal be understood and celebrated!
Cause my family sure as heck doesn't get it!

DDancer

Bronze Member
Mar 25, 2014
Traveling US to work
Detector(s) used
Current Equinox 600
Past Whites DFX Garret GTI 2500 and others
Prospecting Minelab GPZ 7000
Past SD 2100 GP 3000 (retired)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One really has no one to blame but themselves :) But we are all here to heckle each other on. Keep swinging.
DD :thumbsup:

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
one year and only one detector Hummm..
he's not bitten yet...

liftloop

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marc, wherever your at out there, your legacy lives on.
I had been thinkin of you, last few days for some reason. Take good care.
BWD, thanks for saying so, tis true, tis true......

coinman123

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2013
New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
Happy one year anniversary, and to another few years of great experiances on Tnet. This February I will have been a member for two years. The funny thing is, I started this forum as a coin roll hunter, I did not even own a metal detector until around three months after being a member on Tnet.

Coinman123,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread