Does anyone here detect in the snow... or has?

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
Yep I dig in the snow! Also detect the plowed snow piles, things get dropped and pushed into a pile for ya! Just be careful if the plow is still plowing we may not find you till spring!

Wear gloves, I ended up with blisters after battling the frozen tundra for my goodies!

I don't want to get into trouble here, but if your goodies are falling into the frozen tundra you need to zip up your clothes, either that or do it here by my fireplace :D

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thats how I am dressed today but I don't know about you... the last few days have been chilly... had to break out the "long sleeve" t-shirts... any colder I might have to break out a pair of jeans.

Im a cold wuss... I get chilly when it drops below 70... I am cold below 60... and FREEZING/Cant think I am so dang cold below 50... my blood is thin as water.
Treasure_Hunter, let's send this guy to Lambeau Field for the game next Sunday. We'll let those cheese-heads show him cold! (Tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind a coupl'a tickets for the game myself!) I am a cheese-head (Milwaukee variety) myself. TTC

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TH- your pin pointer could probably find those! Lol!

Wasn't into detecting then, I was young and single, was more interested in drinking, partying and chasing the ladies...

“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
― James Madison
The Constitution of the United States of America

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello Everyone,

When it snows and melts take a walk around your local mall parking lot to find goodies. I make a mental note where the machines pile or push the snow. Then go back after it is gone. I have found coins, paper currency and jewelry with this method.

Regards,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions