Jan 2, 2005
Western PA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just found this website and I'm liking the articles, but is there a place where the articles are categorized? All I seem to be able to get is a chronological list and it makes it kind of a pain in the butt to look for a particular article. At the bottom of each article it shows related ones "In 'Detecting Concepts' or in 'Equipment Reviews'" but I can't seem to find where/if those category archives are at.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just found this website and I'm liking the articles, but is there a place where the articles are categorized? All I seem to be able to get is a chronological list and it makes it kind of a pain in the butt to look for a particular article. At the bottom of each article it shows related ones "In 'Detecting Concepts' or in 'Equipment Reviews'" but I can't seem to find where/if those category archives are at.

Equipment reviews new threads are on top line any forum....you can do a search by title if you wish....

hugoborchardt

Aug 27, 2013
Franklin, TN
Detector(s) used
e-Trac, F75, GTI 1350, other
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Jeff: Someone just brought this to my attention. Thank-you. We just released version 2 of the magazine. The articles are categorized but I now see there is no way to filter by category. We will get this implemented right away. Glad you enjoy the articles. Best of luck out there.

Thanks!

Clark Rickman
Editor-in-Chief, D365

OP
OP
TrpnBils

TrpnBils

Jan 2, 2005
Western PA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used