Just in time.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have been waiting for this farmer to call on a field he owns. He told me several months back about this location that had two old houses at one time. The one he said had burnt down sometime in the 1870s time frame maybe and the other was a wooden building, so today I called him with him saying that the site had been plowed, just music to my ears, relics maybe a gold coin or an old ring or two from the fire site. It is getting really cold these days, maybe I can get there this weekend, I will keep you filled in on my finds this year, maybe in the spring.

Papalittle

Apr 17, 2013
Hardy, Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Eurotek Pro, Fisher F2, Garrett Ace 250 Teknetics Delta4000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good luck..wish you the best hunt ever. HH -papa

OP
OP
Brian C.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I like sites like this, you just never know what might be there. I have people in my club that want me to set up a hunt, well not in your life. I had a hunt set up to look for a couple gold rings, holly ****, I had different ones asking me to go there first with them then bring the club, there were several got there first and detect the site that is a 10 acres, that ened me doing them a favour. I know of a place where there used to be a town many years back, I have never been there as of yet. The whole town moved a mile north, so the club lost out on that one as well. How do you feel about that, I ask.:laughing7:

OP
OP
Brian C.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I think santa was with me on this one.:treasurechest:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread