Congress giving away Native American Lands to foreign mining companies, yours next
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By davest
  • 1 Post By doc-d
  • 2 Post By Sticks

Thread: Congress giving away Native American Lands to foreign mining companies, yours next

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Rob

May 2014
    Oregon
    Whites TDI, Dredge, M-7 wave table, Prospector Highbanker MD20 J.O.G Trommel
    99 times
    Prospecting

Angry Congress giving away Native American Lands to foreign mining companies, yours next

This disgusts me greatly, please share this with everyone you know as it will eventually affect us all.

us
    Rob

May 2014
    Oregon
    99 times
    Prospecting
    This will be their new trend, to take land and give it to foreign interests. Who's land is next, yours, mine? This really fries me! You watch, the usual environmental groups won't even touch this as has probably been declared "off limits" to their usual tactics. Instead they will continue to run us out and take our claims. I knew he had an ulterior motive for declaring all these new National Monuments. Even you "stick swingers" should be concerned about this one.

Nov 2007
    somewhere between here and there, south of over there but north of that place
    titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
    1222 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    hate to tell you this but the government has been taking away Native American lands and giving them to foreign interests since the founding of the nation. Why are you so worried about it now?

All you have to do is check out what the railroads, the mining companies, the logging companies and the rest have done.
    BC1969 likes this.
    when you tug on a single thing in nature, you'll find it's connected to the rest of the world. John muir

us
    Sep 2013
    Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
    9858 times
    Yeah what davest said, that's old news compared to the first slaughter...umm I mean land grab.

Mike

ec
    May 2013
    Pacific Northwest
    2559 times
    Evil hijos de putas are every congresscritter, senator, of course the demonic executive branch…….
    Land of the free would seem to apply to everybody but us Americans……..we have been sold out, yet again…..
    Sticks likes this.

us
    Rob

May 2014
    Oregon
    99 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by davest View Post
    hate to tell you this but the government has been taking away Native American lands and giving them to foreign interests since the founding of the nation. Why are you so worried about it now?

All you have to do is check out what the railroads, the mining companies, the logging companies and the rest have done.
    Your absolutely right with your assessment, move along nothing to see here, take the flu shot enjoy your fluoridated water and oh by the way did you catch the Duck Game yesterday? Tune into CNN they'll tell you who to hate today. Back in line, check your phone and question nothing after all why worry about it now it's been going on for over 200 years. Must be quite nice not to have to fill out claim paper work and jump through all the hoops every year huh? You can just park any where and swing away not a care in the world. You know what I do on my claim? I poop in one hole and trow a nickel in it, then I throw my paper in another and bury them both. Do hope you stop by.
    Dave44 and Nitric like this.

Nov 2007
    somewhere between here and there, south of over there but north of that place
    titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
    1222 times
    my question would be; How do we stop this? I guess one would have to become a charter member to discuss that.
    when you tug on a single thing in nature, you'll find it's connected to the rest of the world. John muir

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    37234 times
    Politics...Thread will disappear.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

USAF Intelligence 1967-1971
    306th Bomb Wing Strategic Air Command
    Lackland AFB
    Lowery AFB
    McCoy AFB
    Kadena AFB 1968-1969, 1970-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

I exercise my right to keep and bear arms 24/7/365

(Per Admins avatars and signatures do not fall under rules for politics.)

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links