Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I always wait for someones' pants to fall down( cause you know they are!) but that's just me.Shrug.:occasion14:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hmmmm wrong thread?

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
if it's not one of those lap dogs have at it

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it looks like a lap dog, but at least it isn't drinking champaign. And it takes quite a bit of effort to swing that machine.

What's is its name, Bruno?

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Her name is Misse. She thinks she has the best detector and frisbee. Not really a lap dog. Half lap around the field she loses interest and comes back.
:laughing7::laughing7:
Well she obviously knows where her best interests lie.

outdoorfunblonde

Nov 14, 2014
South Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350 with 8.5"x 11" DD coil & Vulcan 360 pin pointer
along with good 'ol eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not trying to bring up anything bad here but since we have people that apparently watch Cops and see the crap suspects do doesn't it sound a bit familiar to some of the crap we are now seeing on the news? Like how certain people tend to blame others for their own mistakes and then all hell breaks loose when things don't go their way.

LOL
Tonight some stupid chick got arrested for cocaine, and she wailed out..."But I already have 2 felonies" as if the cop would change his mind... That's why I don't watch the news, and hardly ever the "cops"... ridiculous...:laughing7:

And, funny video above me...:laughing7:

Last edited:

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But it was the cop's fault she had two felonies because they didn't relate to her and her problems and coddle her. People like that think they have some right and are owed something. Cops.are here to enforce the law not banysit adults who should know better

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wouldn't watch cops if my life depended on it.
It would be like when the Army blasted rock to annoy Manuel Noriega :( pure torture !

however the other day while trying to watch Zombie Apocalypse on Sci-Fi
I was thinking to Myself, How cool it would be with all the world to myself to detect.
Nobody to say "that's mine", or "Thats off Limits".

1362-gloomy-futuristic-city-wallpaper-wallchan.jpg

then I thought, Of course I'd need a Band of Archers to cover me, every time I got down to dig !

now that I think about it......

Dr. who's Tardis would give me even more sites.
at least as long as I don't dig up a Dalek.
I'd need to know what tone to ignore

Last edited:

NWMP

Nov 20, 2009
Riding a unicorn in the Saskatchewan mountains
Detector(s) used
Tejon, AT Pro, Simplex, Legend, and I still go home with a hand full of clad and junk some days.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ever watch an episode of COPS, and while the bad guys are being chased, or when pleading their case, you find yourself looking around in the backround, wondering what kind of goodies could be detected in the yard, or park? This knucklehead got arrested tonight next o a playground, my wife says to me..."have you detected that park too?" yea, I got it bad.

I was drooling at some of the turn of the century houses in abandoned Detroit neighborhoods, while watching one of Tony Bourdains travel shows on CNN. And I'm up here in the freakin' bald Canadian prairies ! I detect scruffy places up here now and then, with my eyes open, watching my back, and one headphone ear cup moved off.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
listening for what griz?? all I have is flat Indiana cornfields with maybe a rabid possum to watch out for

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Its only so much cops you can watch the same stuff over and over again.Just different cities.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions