jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why were all the threads moved? To obscure forums? Posts that had been here as long as 6 months, with a thousand replies and 18 thousand views were suddenly determined to be in the wrong forum? Go figure.
Bunched panties? Power trip? Mood swings?

I woke up with an atomic wedgie.

Fact is there is proper places for them.

You sill have the titles & a forward. If you click on them, you get the thread.
Perhaps it will also get members to realize those forums are here ,
and there for a purpose

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
I woke up with an atomic wedgie.

Fact is there is proper places for them.

You sill have the titles & a forward. If you click on them, you get the thread.
Perhaps it will also get members to realize those forums are here ,
and there for a purpose

Atomic wedgie ?? OK Jeff you have me intrigued..I know what a wedgie is, the result of which makes my wife scream bloody murder while doing laundry..but an atomic one !?! Heh please elaborate.

Mike

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice to see people still have a sense of humor :laughing7: and hopefully it was'nt a front wedgie.

pa plateau hiker

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll betcha jeff of pa has cabin fever, winter blues, doldrums, bored, nothing else to do, so he is moving threads to occupy his time.

Last edited:

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not over "a" moved thread, but when I earlier replied to this thread I failed to notice the "house �� cleaning" of general discussion threads this day.
Two, IMHO, should have been moved long ago. The others are generally discussed?
Peace ✌

O

Old Silver

If I had the power! I would move threads all the time! It's a treasure site! I would make it a treasure hunt! :laughing7:

Be careful what you ask for. I have moderated before, and it's not all fun and games.:laughing9:

OP
OP
wainzoid

wainzoid

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2007
morrisons cove = smell our dairy air
I understand that posts get posted in the wrong forum. And understand that they should be probably moved to the right forum. I was just curious why a thread that was 6 weeks old with 11 thousand views and 300 posts or a thread that was 6 months old with 18 thousand views and a thousand posts were suddenly moved. I would have left them die where they laid.

I usually only follow 4 of the forums, and that's probably wasting more time than I should. It would take me all day to check all the forums. I could never find time to read 48 thousand posts let alone post that many times :-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions