Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you Nhbandit however I did ask for an opinion. Thanks for that now I just told you if you want to see early 1800's house videos of treasure hunting a once in a lifetime opportunity, you will know where to find it.
jolten were i live there is a lot of early and late 1800 homes they are not a rare thing… My home i live in was built in 1895 ……..

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't wish to stunt your creativity , as you move forward with your Treasure Hunting adventures,
but being very susceptible to motion sickness , even from
quick movements of video, I rarely watch videos that are done by persons holding the camera
and panning around.

I do agree, if video is important to your posts please don't let anyone stop you.
repetative practice, makes eventual perfection.

however please add still pics for those of us who prefer still pics and captions :thumbsup:

Last edited:

voodoo

Nov 10, 2013
calgary
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Pro pointer AT, Lesche digger, Garrett digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can't wait to see

mikeraydj

Bronze Member
May 19, 2014
Montana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Deteknix X-Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds, thanks for sharing.

DFX DAVE in M.D.

Oct 15, 2004
Upper Chesapeake Bay, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jolteon I like your positive energy and I hope you make some great finds. Are you just making a general search, or did you get a tip that a cache is hidden in the house ? I am looking forward to your search.

OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
I found one near the old well two years ago but no one believes me. There is also a legend about the 1890's Crawl Space

HenryWaltonJonesJr

Sep 2, 2013
Downtown Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, AT Pro, Compadre, SeaHunter II, AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How about starting the a thread in the video section and posting all your videos there? Something like, "The Adventures of That Jolteon Person".

The thread bumps are obviously put there to get more views on your YouTube videos, which have ads and you make money from them. How is that not advertising?

"Would anyone else like to comment"

"Anyone?"

"Guys"

ugh.

wainzoid

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2007
morrisons cove = smell our dairy air
How about starting the a thread in the video section and posting all your videos there? Something like, "The Adventures of That Jolteon Person".

The thread bumps are obviously put there to get more views on your YouTube videos, which have ads and you make money from them. How is that not advertising?

"Anyone?"

"Guys"

ugh.

I'm still thinking

OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
Untrue I have ads however I do not particularly search for views to make money. I find that offensive and harsh. If you continue we will CHAT in pm's

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

"Anyone?"

"Guys"

ugh.

Not touching this one with a 10ft pole lol

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This thread finally intrigues me somehow?

Gonna pm you if keep it up!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Untrue I have ads however I do not particularly search for views to make money. I find that offensive and harsh. If you continue we will CHAT in pm's

We will end it right Now HenryWalton, if that was meant to be an attack, Please refrain in the future.
All members are created equal

OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
Thank you Jeff of Pa I felt like I was being attacked. I hope you guys understand I don't do this for money or for views. To tell the truth I have received over 3,500 views from you guys and only made 0.23 cents. If I did it for the money I think I would have given up by now. I do it for the love of the hobby. Thank you all for helping me with my videos. Now if my videos are for the love of the hobby. Then you should all appreciate it. And that is what Tnet is all about. To tell the truth I felt like I was part of the treasure net family. Until I started my videos. I was so happy with my life find and so happy I made a YouTube account just for that to have a video on it. You guys kinda crushed my heart by saying those comments about my cache. I continued with the videos because I knew the damage has been done, also if I stopped it would never be the same. Ex in paper currency section I am not using any names, but I comment on a republican Texas note question. I said I always wanted some. Then the post after was, o maybe you will find a cache of them. I have been handling the bad comments as best as I could but I can't take it anymore. I'm NEVER leaving Tnet however I feel like I will NEVER be part of the Tnet family. Maybe I never was. Unless it is about the lighting viewing etc, I never ever want to hear a negative comment or attack again. Keep those thoughts to yourself!!!!

Jolteon

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Jolteon you sound like a youngun to me. So let me give you some free advise.
If something is not immoral, illegal, or otherwise prohibited, do what you want. Life is too short to worry too much about other people's opinions.
Even mine.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread