Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Christmas gift idea's

Depending on where you are from and what you are finding,relics,native artifacts,coins or anything and have some extras tucked away, seems to always makes good gifts.Every year for Christmas,birthdays, I always give civil war bullets,flat buttons,mostly just the more common stuff I am finding, and people always seem to appreciate them!.Just a thought for the person that doesn't have allot of money in the pocket to go around,or for the unexpected guest on the holidays."Or if you just straight up hate to shop!:)Have a Merry Christmas Treasurenetians,and may the new year keep your pockets filled!HH

Last edited:

DFX DAVE in M.D.

Oct 15, 2004
Upper Chesapeake Bay, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I gave my friend 2 half dollars yesterday to give to his young daughters as sticking stuffers. I use to give bottles I dug to friends, the common ones with embossing are nice, my friends wife liked the small cobalt blue embossed bromo seltzers bottles I gave her. I have not did any bottle digging for a long time, can't find any good sites.

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good idea DigIron2.
Not only for Christmas ��. I've given a few Indian cents and other "dug" finds at various times. Two recipients now detect w me.
GL
Peace ✌

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I;m thinking of doing this in some cases that are appropriate, it certainly is more interesting to receive a relic than a
gift bought at Walmart . Good idea

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions