Digger/Trowel recommendations

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Timber, there's a gentleman in Eastern Okla. that was making those. He's quitting the business though. He also made the pointed ones. The last price I saw was $29.00 last weekend.

jonnyrebel00

Nov 9, 2006
Mobile, Al
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500, Garrett Master Hunter
I have to agree with the general concensus here on the Gator Razor. i bought one thinking aww man this is gonna be nice. well it wasnt all that nice. it bends terribly bad and its not worth the money. but on the up side it does have a lifetime warranty, but on the down side you actually have to use it. If you have used older Gator products that were made in USA they were good quality such as the short yellow handle digger. but the Razor is just a crappy low class piece of painted metal with a handle. :)

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Timberwolf said:
Stoney,

Was it "Speedy"?

Tom

I think that was the name. Terry at TransMississippi was who told me. He only had 2-3 like yours on the table an said he couldn't get any more of the chisled ones. One thing about 'em, you can sure clear a hole in nothing flat.

Born2Dtect

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hurlock, Maryland
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Gator has a lifetime warranty. I did bend mine but KellyCo replaced it no question asked.

Ed D.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread