Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was going to use Mabeepbeep cause I'm in Massachusetts but after 5 kids calling me Ma I opted for Msbeepbeep instead! Lol!

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
There was a little boy(3yo) pulling a red wagon down the sidewalk trying to entice the little girl next door to ride in it. he had a droopy diaper on was a sunday paper cartoon reminded me of my son at that age this was back in the 70's took the name on the forums and on my cb when it was hot still use the handle to this day. shortribs rwdmo

so thats how to pick up chicks huh:laughing7: i have to try that.i wonder if its the droopy diaper or the red wagon thats the eye catcher.

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
There's just something about the looks of old silver coins. I love that.

yep! i have to say i'm withya on that one.but if i start finding gold coins i'll bet i'll like the looks of them better.

tokameel

May 20, 2012
Mequon, Wi
Detector(s) used
In 1974- White.
Now a Garrett Ace 250.
8/30/12 using a Zircon m40 Stud Finder as a hand held pin pointer.
Primary Interest:
Other
The first 2 letters in names of myself- Tom, wife Karen, daughter Megan and the son that we were planning to adopted from Panama - Eliaquin = TOKAMEEL.
After we got him home we knew that Eliaquin would not fly in this country so we heard that his friends there called him Eli for short. So at first, we called him Aly which we to change to Alex. But the "EL" stuck in tokameel.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My brother owns and drives the boat so I am in the back out fishing him on water he has already fished.LOL:piratehand:

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Before I started metal detecting, I hunted arrowheads, old bottles, deer hunted...Ive been looking down my whole life.

whammy

Oct 23, 2012
Conquest New York
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision, DFX, Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Sgt. named me whammy after several accidents which happened at the air base and his body shop. One of which was the local police driving through his overhead door because, the cop stated, his brakes felt low so he was hurrying to the shop to have them checked. The name has stuck for over 40 years.

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
I don't think I have to explain my name on a treasure hunting forum but maybe I can explain the Z at the end of it.
"Muddyhands" was available to me back in 2003 with my first T-net account and I think it's still available now.
I chose "Muddyhandz" because I think it's funny when a Canadian tries to sound like a gangsta.
:laughing7:
So, why are you nomad 11?

i did'nt see this until just right now ? i chose nomad 11 cuz i live out of my van and i go here ? den i go dere ? and den i go over dere too ? otay ? i wanted roman numeral 2 ?

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
that's for you to find out Nomad, hmmmmm

aw com on thats just too much thinking. my brain is fried from too many psychotropic drugs ? see my post in the health section ? maybe you or somebody else can relate ?

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I've had my same name since the dial up AOL days and was booted off AOL for trash talk two times proudly.
I raced a 300 ktm, first name is Johnny and was 11Bravo. Most of my trash talk was from the race forums but I backed it up anyway....some was about Obama to be truthful haha. Now I only talk trash here but this is for fun and nothing political as the mods continue to remind me.
Even though everything is still a race I try not make it so competitive anymore.

Nicksan

Nov 17, 2005
So. Cal.
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Stock and 6" coils
Whites M6 & MXT, Super 12 & 6x8 Detech coils
Miccus Bluetooth headphones & Ratphones
Lesche
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
First name and first letters of my last name, Creative..... :tongue3:

Last edited: