Why do all the threads have the cheers n beers guys?

OP
OP
CoilyGirl

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
French fried taters, potted meat, and biscuits with mustard, All good stuff! Just waiting on Karl to get out of the nervous hospital so he can go back to work for Mr. Bill Cox. My lawnmower is broke, and Karl used to do all my small engine work

Actually biscuits with sausage and yeller mustard on them are delicious mr.b! Not so sure about the potted meat,uh huh.

hbeaton

Jun 4, 2005
Virginia Beach, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
...and as with any great internet thread with a bunch of dudes involved, the subject goes from cheers n beers guys to talking about movies and doing renditions on accents and favorite lines. Typically with the use of audio/visual aids i.e. pictures, gifs, and youtube videos.

That's how we roll!!

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My future?

baf624740f978170ebec2be30f65fd5b.jpg

Beer brewed with coffee! Wide awake drunk!:laughing7:
Kona.jpg

OP
OP
CoilyGirl

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Glen liver says spellcheck, how ironic! I do agree Oregon Viking,a nice single malt is perfect for sippin'.

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually biscuits with sausage and yeller mustard on them are delicious mr.b! Not so sure about the potted meat,uh huh.

I always put yeller mustard on my sausage biscuits C.G. And yes, they are darn good that way! As for the potted meat, It's best served while sitting on the tailgate of a truck with a few saltine crackers.

hbeaton

Jun 4, 2005
Virginia Beach, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
More of a Macallan 25 kinda guy myself but I will give a good single malt props where I can so bravo on the Glenlivet. Hey it was good enough for poet Robert Louis Stevenson, see "The Scotsman's Return From Abroad"

Last edited:

hbeaton

Jun 4, 2005
Virginia Beach, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
I like Eastern N.C. vinegar based pig meat! Place called Melton's in Rocky Mount (closed now) that I remember going to a couple times as a kid. Never forgot it.

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like Eastern N.C. vinegar based pig meat! Place called Melton's in Rocky Mount (closed now) that I remember going to a couple times as a kid. Never forgot it.

Yeah man, I've got a good recipe for ENC pig sauce that has been handed down for several generations. It has been tweaked over the years, but It's darn good! If any of you guys want it I'll be happy to give it to you

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We cook sausages on a skewer over the flames of our fire pit...put em in a piece of light bread with spicy brown mustard...oh yeah, and an ice cold Michelob Lime.

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett gti 2500, Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll drink to that!

Its a guy thing. Back many moons ago when I was in High School.....Ok your post reminds me of our Senior Class moto Beer Is Good sex is great we are the Class of 78.... Bigsigwatco....

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett gti 2500, Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok, ok, so upon reflection I recall 389 is a pontiac
so sue me !!

Yep. I am no expert but if you are talking GTO"s Pontiac intro the 400 cdi in 68 and replaced the 389. Anyway one of the only mass produced Pontiac cars worth talking about.

OP
OP
CoilyGirl

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
So now it's cars is it? You guys can really get off topic!

mikeraydj

Bronze Member
May 19, 2014
Montana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Deteknix X-Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So now it's cars is it? You guys can really get off topic!

Thread was cleaned Coily, my apologies...

“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
― James Madison
The Constitution of the United States of America

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LOL a thread about cheers and beers guys and we have to stick to that? come on!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread